Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GauravBR

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 20, 2012
There are various ways to check your iPhone Carrier in case you do not know which one was there...
Checking is Helpful to for factory unlock your iPhone
It will also show if your iPhone is Locked/Unlocked "Lock/Unlock" Status

Website link: iPhoneOperatorCheck.com Enter your IMEI and you will get all the info

Application: An application called iPic can be downloaded to your machine to check iPhone carrier which comes at a certain price. However, you can find cracked app as well

iPhone App: You can download app called iCarrier from AppStore and check your IMEIs for network and lock/unlock status

Note: If you have not yet activated your iPhone, you can not come to know the carrier info from any of these tools but you need to contact individual severs who may charge you for such info

Hope this may help you, Guys! Keep posting :D

xentelworker

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2012
There are various ways to check your iPhone Carrier in case you do not know which one was there...
Checking is Helpful to for factory unlock your iPhone
It will also show if your iPhone is Locked/Unlocked "Lock/Unlock" Status

Website link: iPhoneOperatorCheck.com Enter your IMEI and you will get all the info

Application: An application called iPic can be downloaded to your machine to check iPhone carrier which comes at a certain price. However, you can find cracked app as well

iPhone App: You can download app called iCarrier from AppStore and check your IMEIs for network and lock/unlock status

Note: If you have not yet activated your iPhone, you can not come to know the carrier info from any of these tools but you need to contact individual severs who may charge you for such info

Hope this may help you, Guys! Keep posting :D

Unsure if the above methods are affected by the recent Apple closure of IMEI checks. If so, you can use the method below to identify your locked carrier to your iPhone.

http://xentelworker.com/?p=1209

Regards,

xentelworker

Samrosh

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2012
I want to knw carrier of my iPhone ,IMEI :012541001381606

----------

Plz help me

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.