WC3 Clanmembers wanted RIGHT NOW

Discussion in 'Games' started by Stike, Jul 18, 2003.

1. Stike macrumors 65816

Stike

People, come all online with Warcraft 3 The Reign of Chaos and join us! We just need 5 more people to start the clan!

Come online NOW!

Channel Macrumors

2. colocolo macrumors 6502

I couldn't get home until 12:35 PM ET, and there was no one left..sorry.
    Anyways, do we have enough members to form the clan?

3. Stike thread starter macrumors 65816

Stike

Yet with help of some guys friends we made it:
    Clan MacRumors is founded!

The short is "MacR" (since MR was already taken) and there are currently 10 members (the minimum)

Tiauguinho is known as the Clan founder.
    Our chatroom is "Clan MacR" or "MacRumors", look at both. The Battlenet Area is US East.

4. Tiauguinho macrumors 6502a

Tiauguinho

5. colocolo macrumors 6502

I've been intermittently in the channel macrumors for the last 2 hours, and haven't seen anyone...

6. Stike thread starter macrumors 65816

Stike

That is, because after the foundation the channel moved to "Clan MacR", so the Macrumors channel was empty.
    Tiauguinho can enlist you to the clan ;) so ask him when you want to join in!

7. iAmAzN macrumors 6502

yep! perhaps we should for one for Frozen throne also ?

8. Tiauguinho macrumors 6502a

Tiauguinho

I think that the is available for Frozen Throne too. Thats why when you connect to BattleNet and go to our channel it recognizes you as a MacR clan member.

9. Macmaniac macrumors 68040

Macmaniac

I started a new account for clan MacR, I would like to join, the account name is EatDaMeat, its my human practice account. Plz I want to join!

10. Tiauguinho macrumors 6502a

Tiauguinho

I'll be on BattleNet! If im not on the channel its because im playing. whisper me when you arrive. My nick is Tiauguinho. I see ya there!!!

11. Stike thread starter macrumors 65816

Stike

Tiauguinho, I guess you should display your status as clan leader :p ;) in your sig!

12. Macmaniac macrumors 68040

Macmaniac

Can I be a Shawman in the clan, I'm on alot and I'm pretty good. I'm ranked 175 in Random team on my EatDaSheep account.
    I can't wait for clan tourneys to start!
    Everyone needs to get TFT so we can all be on a better version!

13. iAmAzN macrumors 6502

can i be shaman also? cuz im on frequently... every weeknight and mostly all day on weekends... so yea =)

I have TFT... but i sux at it.. u need to train me maniac :D

14. Tiauguinho macrumors 6502a

Tiauguinho

Blizzard only lets me assign 5 Shamans. I think that the best thing we can do, is to let the most experienced players be shamans. I think MacManiac and iAmAzN fill those requirements perfectly. Our clan is very peacefull (No Trolls and stupid people), so moderating the channel isnt very demanding. But we sure need the experienced players to help the others developing they strategy and thats one thing our clan does have, we all help eachother. :) We gonna do very well on the Tournaments! :)

15. Macmaniac macrumors 68040

Macmaniac

I'm looking forward to expanding our clan membership hopefully more Mac faithful will join us!
    Maybe somone should advertise on the MacAddict Forums they have alot of warcraft players, that could bolster our ranks!

16. hacurio1 macrumors regular

I Would like to join. I was all day at battlenet, but I did,t see you. Oh well, my account is hacurio. One more question, what cannel is it, is it MacR or Clan MacR? Ty, and see ya at bettlenet

17. Tiauguinho macrumors 6502a

Tiauguinho

Hello Hacurio,

The channels is Clan MacR. Ill try to be online all the day on Battlenet. Im on GMT so our timezones probably are different. If needed, send me a PM so we can schedule a time to meet there. Glad to have you on the team!

18. iAmAzN macrumors 6502

also, when maniac and I are shamans... and u havent gotten into the clan yet... come to us =)

19. QCassidy352 macrumors G3

QCassidy352

yo, I wanna join... I never see u guys online tho...

I'm lvl 12 RoC and lvl 10 TFT... not the best in the world, but I could help out I think. :)

So what do I have to do to join? just PMed Tiauguinho... will that take care of it?

20. Tiauguinho macrumors 6502a

Tiauguinho

Hello QCassidy352,

I'll be online waiting for you, to add you to our Clan :)

Welcome to our Clan!

By Friday, most of our teammembers will be promoted automatically to Grunts ( 7 day period on the BattleNet rules), so all the games that you will play individually (not counting with custom games), will now be giving you points and to our clan :)

21. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

I guess I'll make a B.net account and join up. Are you all playing original or TFT?

22. Tiauguinho macrumors 6502a

Tiauguinho

Hey Durandal7!

You can join with TFT if you want. For now, we are playing our clan games with the original WC3, since most of the clan members dont have the TFT expansion set (me included :D since the game is only arriving now in Portugal). Im glad that you are joining us! When you want to join the Clan, PM so i can meet you up on BattleNet.

23. mwpeters8182 macrumors 6502

Just a question -- i'm terrible at WC3 (I'm Practicing!), but still want to join the clan -- do I do this on b.net? or do I have to tell someone here.

MP

24. Stike thread starter macrumors 65816

Stike

You need to log in to US East Realm of WC3 Battlenet and meet Tiauguinho. He is the clan admin and can add you to our list! Welcome to our gang! :D
    Tiauguinho is usually in the channels "MacRumors" or "Clan MacR". Try to find him there, or PM him to make a meeting.