WC3 Site

Discussion in 'Games' started by xelterran, Jun 28, 2002.

1. macrumors 6502

Dec 28, 2001
    hey guys ive just started a new site for warcraft3 - warcraft 3 world Tell me what u think and be sure to make some posts on the forums!! cheers!
  2. macrumors 68040

Could you put a section for a Macrumors clan on the site where we could meet and chat? That would be a big help to clan {Mac}!
  3. thread starter macrumors 6502

Dec 28, 2001

i can add a section to the forum if you want - ill be adding more stuff as well as i go so keep checking!
  4. job
    macrumors 68040

Jan 25, 2002
    in transit
    Very nice job. How long did it take you to get it where it is now?

5. macrumors 6502a

Apr 2, 2002
    Hong Kong
    hey.. im really liking yer site..

however, i dont know if you pay for your service at brinkster, however, a while back i had a free brinkster account and they gave me very very limited bandwith -- i could only transfer small amounts of data in a lotta time (my site was a total of 1.5 megs, with average traffic)..

seems like youve had quite a few ppl in and out of yer site, and its still up -- so you probably pay and wont have any problems... also, i see that you host your forums elsehwere, which takes a lotta bandwith off the main site..
  6. thread starter macrumors 6502

Dec 28, 2001
    i think the bandwidth is bout 500mb a month ive had a few ppl that i know go in there quite alot - you can limit the bandwidth by not using huge images or flash and that kinda stuff