We are the Knights Who Say Ni!

Discussion in 'Distributed Computing' started by KWSN_Mildew, Jul 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macrumors newbie

Greetings!

I am an emissary from the Knights Who Say Ni!

We are but two score of looneys and morons with nothing to do but taunting our fellow teams in Folding.
    Undoubtedly you have already noticed us approaching, and heard the shouting of Ni! off from a distance.

To prevent Knights from harm when passing such a slow moving team, it is my responsaility to place the proper warning signs on your forum.

[​IMG]

There we are! All set! :D

Now I can inform my fellow knights that this forum is safe to visit.

If you prefer to receive your verbal abuse on the Knights home court, you will find us at http://www.kwsnforum.com

[​IMG]

2. macrumors 6502a

Can we shhot the messenger....with them toy bow and sucker arrow sets...see how fast he can ride his coconut shells away...

3. macrumors 68030

britboy

Jumping the gun a little, aren't you Mildew? You've still got almost a month to go before you overtake us, by which time hopefully some of the 40 new members we've had this week will start contributing meaningfully to our output. Who knows, you might not even make it :p

Come back when you're closer to passing up....... :)

4. macrumors 601

zimv20

...and we shall taunt you a second time.

5. Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

That was a unnecessary. Before when I saw that they were cruising up the ranks I really didn't think much of it - now I'm just annoyed. I hope this 'emissary' is not like all the others....blah :rolleyes:

6. macrumors newbie

Glad I got the name before these sons of a silly person showed up!

Ni!

7. arn
    macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

I believe IT will be quite disappointing for you....

Begone - or I shall say IT again. ;)

arn

8. Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

he he he...sorry...but is just hilarious... :D

9. macrumors 68010

evoluzione

down the road, that's where i'll always be
    you must fetch for us.....a shrubbery!!!

oh don't get me started with the sketches, the swallows, the witches, the black "it's only a flesh wound" knight...

you realise the soundtrack to MP & The Holy Grail is available on iTMS, well worth it ;)

10. thread starter macrumors newbie

I assure you I am the most sane person in the bunch.
    The rest of them are just plain looneys! :D

You will be overtaken. Just look at the numbers! :p
    Your only chance is to bring us your sheep of fine looks. This might distract us enough to let you stay ahead. ;)

11. macrumors 68000

e-coli

I thought you were no longer The Knights Who Say "Ni"

I thought you were The Knights Who Say "Icky Icky Icky Noowoy"

;)

12. macrumors 68040

patrick0brien

-Pardon me while I go fetch my Holy Hand-Grenade to throw at the Killer Blancmange's from the planet Skyron who've caught poetry in the Parrot Store in Notlob - that is, if they'll please stand up, because Michael Ellis is looking for them before they leave for the Castle of AAAAaaarrgh!.

I just re-read that. God help me!

13. macrumors 604

MrMacMan

Yeah comeon, we are holding them off untill late July.

The 27th currently, come back a little latter and say that again. wait untill our new members put in their first units.

:)

14. pEZ
    macrumors 6502

I know I'm not ready to throw out the dead because I'M not dead yet - none of us are.

If we could only hold them off until the G5s come in.......what's a little longer?

Come on guys, recruit some labs or something, we don't want these shrubbery hogs to claim our stake.

15. macrumors 604

MrMacMan

Hey, remember every 30 new recruits are guarrenteed to have atleast 30 new computers. :)

And who knows... maybe some of those new recruits have even more then that.

16. Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

well, also, if you look at the track record - we get a ton of new recruits, they do one WU and never do another. If we get a dozen regular contributors from this then that will be great - but it will only add 1k points a week on to our total. TKWSN are out producing us by over 4k a day!

17. macrumors 6502

yeah, they are faster now. let them pass and get it over with. we are building up steam here and come the G5's we'll catach up to them and pass them back :D.

- bert

18. macrumors 6502

19. macrumors 6502

hey give us a chance. My main computer is proving a bit too unreliable due to crashes,restarts and changing system- date(Software developer) It's started 4 new proteins this week but never finished 1. but I have a dual 500 charging along and I will get a 1 ghz imac on job once I reformat it tomorrow.

20. macrumors newbie

Hello Sir Mildew glad you paved the way for us with your fungicied infecting there showers and toilets right now not to mention there hard drives. I forgot to introduce myself I am Killerrabbit and I have the Holy Hand Gernade so yours is just a cheap fake and I will now bite your neck you silly Mac using person, your mother was a Hmaster and your father rolled around in elderberries. We are outproducing you at quite a margin and have 7 in the top 1000 already, we have added 2 members each with multiple shrubbers and producing multiple shrubbers. We tried switiching are name to EEEEEENOPW but found it to confusing and so left it at NI NI NI. I will now bite your neck off. So run away and give us your sheep good looking or not some of us don't care after awhile of shrubbing. Visit are website at http://www.katrinshome.com/ and turn up speakers really loud. Now Sir Mildew is wrong saying he is sane anyone a member of the Knights Who Say Ni is insane since we have the LOONEY Magnet(tm) ( and it is spelled LOONEY, not LOOINE, or LOOUNEY, or LOONIE, or LUNEY) to attract the insane people of the internet. This parrot is no more he had a viewing of Brain he could not find the Holy Grail which was in the the man with three buttocks.

Others shall follow me and Sir Mildew such as Sir Grizzley, who's spelling is atrocious and posts non-understandbale, then there shall be Sir Antigens the somewhat one that tries to keep us in line but gives up, Sir Hamster who shall danjce for you, Sir Fart who shall kill you with his smell which you should be smelling right now, and many other Knights that I can not remember.

So until next time you willgo down wither painlessly or in incrible paina nd don't forget bne sure to order your copy of "When Taunts Go Bad Volume: 20" the special addition detailing all of are taunts right up to OCA beginning with Kow Wars #1.

Wabbit
    Ni Ni

21. macrumors 6502

NNO-Stephen

G5s need to ship pretty soon... Arn, how many dual 2.0Ghz machines you got on order?

22. macrumors 68000

mc68k

omfg ppl like u do exist

now i can die scared

23. thread starter macrumors newbie

I warned you!

But did you listen to me?

Nooo, it's just a harmless little bunny, isn't it?

Ni! :D

24. macrumors 68030

britboy

Just pray you never have to meet him in person!

What more incentive do you need to increase your output, than the threat of being passed by a bunch of blithering fools who run around saying "Ni!"? :D

25. thread starter macrumors newbie

Your new members list is most impressive! :eek:

And you set a new production record yesterday...

This could get interesting! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.