Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Apple!Freak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 11, 2005
East Coast
I think a favorite word saver or storer is in order here. A program that you can enter in your favorite words when you find them as time goes by, and then come back to the program and see the list that contains your favorite words! :)

I think its a good idea. --- The Favorite Word Saver --- needs a better name but other than that, its a good idea. :)

redeye be

macrumors 65816
Jan 27, 2005
BXL
Nice idea, maybe apple can just enable a 'flag' in the dictionary. That way you don't even have to type them ;).

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Not trying to be insolent but what's wrong with copying and pasting them into a Textedit file? Or do you want to do crazy stuff with them like rate them, sort them and put them in groups?

Apple!Freak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 11, 2005
East Coast
mad jew said:
Not trying to be insolent but what's wrong with copying and pasting them into a Textedit file? Or do you want to do crazy stuff with them like rate them, sort them and put them in groups?

An idea such as Redeye's would be much more convenient and prove to better use. I think Apple should do something like this. Like the widget manager, but word manager.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.