Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PhazeII

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 27, 2011
Southern California
Iphone 4
Unlocked with everything updated.
JB with Evasion 1.3

the weather works on my Notification center but when i click on the icon it crashes/just closes. Never JB with any of Evasi0n's earlier releases. I searched but it all relates to earlier Evasion releases not 1.3.

Anybody else having the same issue? How do i fix?

TheShadowXX

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2012
Iphone 4
JB with Evasion 1.3

the weather works on my Notification center but when i click on the icon it crashes/just closes. Never JB with any of Evasi0n's earlier releases. I searched but it all relates to earlier Evasion releases not 1.3.

I jailbroke my iPhone 4 6.1 (CDMA) with evasi0n 1.1 how do I upgrade to 1.3?

when I go to Cydia and look under evasi0n it says 0.3-1 I don't know what that means lol

TheShadowXX

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2012
Open Cydia. Refresh sources and update the packages that pop up. Either that or restore your phone and jailbreak again with 1.3.

everything is updated.

when I go to Cydia and look under evasi0n it says 0.3-1

What does that mean?

jaliadema

macrumors newbie
Feb 19, 2013
drop weather app, and set a shortcut to sunpreview.com , it's a seasons calendar forecast. my friends and I use it for the trips. ok it's very "global" but never disappointed :rolleyes:

gonca

macrumors regular
Nov 15, 2011
Europe
Iphone 4
JB with Evasion 1.3

You may need to uninstall the AppSync from Cydia, then just respring and it will be fine. After restart the iPhone you can install AppSync again

PhazeII

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 27, 2011
Southern California
Ok so my weather app is not working again!! Umm... I should of just stayed with my last JB it was working alright but I wanted the lad test updates... Sigh!

I also noticed push notifications are not working well. One thingi was going to mention... Are you guys able to use wifi in airplane mode? I can... Has this always been this way?

It has to be apple software or the JB. I have two phones.. One with cydia apps and another one that is just JB with nothing but just cydia installed. Both phones the weather app crashes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.