Weather in notification center

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by jetjaguar, Sep 20, 2013.

1. macrumors 68000

jetjaguar

Can you get weather to show in the notification center like you could in iOS 6 .. I went into setting and I can't find it

2. macrumors newbie

azxcx

Settings > Privacy > L.Services "On" > Weather On"

3. macrumors regular

I have my settings this way, and I'm still not getting weather in the notification center either. :(

4. macrumors 68030

verwon

I had the same problem and have read several posts on other forums from others with this issue.

To get it to work, I finally had to do a restore. But it was very odd. First I got it working on my 4S, but when I restored my 5, it still didn't work. I had to actually create a new backup of the 4S, then use that on my 5 to get weather working on it.

I also had several classic sounds that weren't working and this fixed that issue, as well.

5. macrumors 65816

Worked for me! I totally forgot I switched this setting off in iOS 6. I kept thinking they left NC weather out on iPhone 4 for some crazy reason.

Thanks! :D

6. macrumors 68000

VulchR

I have the same issue - I'd hate to have to go to the trouble of restoring. Are there any other fixes that work?

7. thread starter macrumors 68000

jetjaguar

Thanks .. It worked but is there no way to show the week like you used to in iOS 6?

8. 3bs
    macrumors 603

3bs

Does the weather app have access to location services? If it doesn't then it won't show up in the NC.