Web design survey

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by InterAKT, Mar 2, 2006.

1. macrumors newbie

Please do not view this as an advertising attempt or a scam of any kind. We are not trying to sell you anything or to promote any product.

InterAKT Online, a web development company building Dreamweaver extensions, is trying to understand your current workflow and needs when designing websites.

They are conducting an online survey, in order to provide you the best tools to simplify web development. It takes 10 minutes to answer the four survey steps, and in the end you can win one of the three iPod nano players.

We hope to see your name on the winners list.

If you would like to help us out, go to the Web Design Survey. http://mail.interaktonline.com/interakt/survey/survey/survey/index.php?survey=18

2. macrumors 65816

stridey

FWIW, this survey does seem to be on the level. It might still be considered spam though. *shrug*

3. thread starter macrumors newbie

Apologies

Hi stridey,

I do apologize if you see this as spam. We did not intend to offend anyone by doing this. I just thought you might want to fill in the survey. There are no strings attached and we do not hold you to anything.

If you find this not to the appropriate level of this forum please accept my apologies. I will try not to post this type of information in the future.

Magda

4. macrumors 6502

I took it. Here's hoping. :)

5. macrumors 6502

Chacala_Nayarit

I took it too! Where's my Nano? :)

6. macrumors 6502

Hopefully they go by who prays for it more. ;)

7. macrumors 6502

Chacala_Nayarit

In that case, it's not going to me. :p

8. macrumors 68000

SpaceMagic

It's so looong! You deserve a nano after taking it.. I gave up after one page :p

9. macrumors 68040

dornoforpyros

haha me too, it started to feel a lot like work really fast so I gave up...plus I was at work :p

10. Moderator emeritus

AmbitiousLemon

Kind of odd how the survey assumes you use Dreamweaver and then forces you to answer questions about your use of dreamweaver that have no options for someone who does not use dreamweaver.

11. macrumors 68030

mnkeybsness

I mentioned that in the comments at the end of the survey. It really annoyed me, as I used Dreamweaver for a couple months about 5 years ago and that was it.

12. Moderator emeritus

AmbitiousLemon

I think thats how most serious web designers are. You use it a bit when you are first learning... until you learn why its not such a good tool

13. Lau

All the more for the likes of me! Mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha..... ;)