Weird Airport Express Dream

Discussion in 'Community' started by jimsowden, Jun 16, 2004.

1. jimsowden macrumors 68000

jimsowden

Last night I had a very weird dream, though I don't usually remember my dreams so I guess they all could be weird. I was walking down the road with my friends and I found an airport express just lying on the roadside. Then I went home and looked at it, since I knew how rare they were. Then I heard a ringing, it was the express, which was of course a cell phone also. So I picked it up, and someone form think secret was calling me and telling me that I should get 4000 for giving it back to them, and that the other one they lost would be worth even more. Also, he told me that I was responsible for having it and that if he got in trouble I would too. That was one weird dream, and I am surprised I remembered it long enough to type it.

2. patrick0brien macrumors 68040

patrick0brien

3. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

I'm glad you didn't have the dream where the Airport base station is very large and, as it passes overhead flying through the sky, it beams you up. Inside, you met aliens who do experiments on you, then beam you back down, and then people don't believe you and your story about the alien Airport abduction.

I hate when that happens to me!

4. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

hmm, yes...and tell me more about this...this 'airport express.' How was it shaped? Perhaps, it was long and narrow...resembling, in point of fact, a large, white...

5. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

The smart psychiatrist would say "Tell me about this Airport Express. What does it do? How much does it cost? Will it work with my home setup? Where can I buy one? How late are they open? Do you mind if we cut this session a little short?"

6. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

No, the smart psychiatrist would allow jimsowden to pay in kind with the airport express specimen.

7. Belly-laughs macrumors 6502a

Belly-laughs

I have weirder dreams than this when awake. Sorry.

8. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

oh, you're no fun...unless you spill the beans.