Weird Al's Entire Album Collection on iTunes 05/17/05

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by JeDiBoYTJ, May 16, 2005.

1. JeDiBoYTJ macrumors 6502a

JeDiBoYTJ

according to Weird Al's website www.weirdal.com

Afraid to leave your house? Don't know how to get to the record store? Can't figure out how to get the shrink wrap off your Weird Al CDs?? Well, good news! Beginning on May 17, Al's complete catalog will be available for the first time ever as digital downloads exclusively at iTunes! That's right, every last stinking one of Al's albums can soon be downloaded (LEGALLY, you hooligans!!) right to your computer. If you can't wait till the 17th, there's some Al stuff up at iTunes right now, so go ahead and start downloading - we won't tell anybody.

excellent! :cool:

2. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Someobody borrowed all my "Weird Al" a few years back and then moved! I never bothered to repurchase it all but this might just put me over the edge...

3. keysersoze macrumors 68000

keysersoze

That's awesome! :)

A lot of his songs are on there already... but lacks some good ones...

4. Crunchy macrumors member

5. bcsmith macrumors member

It appears to be the entire collection of his studio albums - including all of the compelation albums.

6. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

I don't believe Weird Al really has any rare tracks unless you count the gajillion songs that people make in their parents basement and claim they're made by Weird Al and put them on P2P networks...

7. mduser63 macrumors 68040

mduser63

Peter and the Wolf isn't there, which is too bad. Weird Al did a version of Peter And The Wolf with Wendy Carlos, and it's hilarious, but the CD has been out of print for years now, and often fetches high prices on eBay. Thankfully I have a copy :). If you can find it, get it. Hopefully it'll be on iTunes someday. That's about the only "rare" Weird Al album that I know of.