Weird Problem with iPhoto

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by levitynyc, Nov 6, 2006.

1. levitynyc macrumors 65816

I am having a weird problem with iPhoto, when I use the remote, and watch a slide show, and I end it, I can't select another folder. Well I can, but then nothing happens, just a black screen. When it closes, the Iphoto window just shows a blank slide and I have to quit and reenter it to do anything.

I think its a cache thing and I received some kind of message when i was trying something out.

Any help would be great.

2. levitynyc thread starter macrumors 65816

I noticed also that it only happens when I play a custom Slideshow with music with Music from iTunes.

iPhoto just shows blank slides after you exit out of the Remote slideshow.

3. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

What was the message? Does it end of its own accord, or is set not to loop and it runs out of pictures? :)

4. levitynyc thread starter macrumors 65816

It only happens when using the remote. The show ends of if I end it, it goes back to the folders to pick something else to do, and when I do the next shows don't open... just a black screen shows.

I go back into osx after hitting menu on the remote, and Iphoto is shown, nothing shows up....its just a black screen shows up where the preview is. No matter what folder you click on, they all show a black screen