well im really having a hard time

Discussion in 'iPod' started by seerose, Nov 26, 2005.

1. seerose macrumors newbie

cant seem to find anything for my iPod, it is a 3rd generation one and it has the wheel with the 4 buttons across the top, i cant find cases to meet that directly and i am getting fusterated pplease comment and tell me where i can go to find stuff for my iPod

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

3. Bern macrumors 68000

Bern

I have a 3G iPod (now I have a 5G :D ) and I used the iSnug for it. You get two of them, one for your iPod and the other for the a/c adapter and cable, etc.

Sold as a pair of cases, the iSnug provides a way to store and protect both your iPod (the iSnug) and its accessories (the iSnug Accessories Case).
    The standard iSnug with its foam padding holds your iPod firmly in place -- an insert is included to adjust the fit for an iPod mini -- and the mesh pocket provides space for your earbuds

The Accessory case includes foam cutouts for your iPod's AC adapter and one small accessory such as an iTrip or iTalk. Its dual mesh pockets hold cables and adapters.

You can buy it from HERE

Attached Files:

4. khisayruou macrumors 6502a

khisayruou

www.ilounge.com has a huge review section on a lot of available things for all ipods...my suggestion is to go there, find what your looking for and go to
    the manufacturers website and see if you can buy direct. If not, google or use
    a shopping engine of your choice to find it. If all else fails, hop over to ebay.

5. bcwilson macrumors newbie

http://www.iskin.com has products for the 3G.

Click on the "products" tab, and scroll down to the bottom. They make good stuff. I have the glow in the dark green skin for my 3G and the keyboard cover for my 15" PB