Westlake, OH - Crocker Park

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by renegad3, Jun 18, 2010.

1. macrumors member

2. macrumors 6502a

Ill be there! I think im gonna show up around 5. but idk Crocker is a really busy place. I do have a reservation

3. macrumors regular

4. macrumors newbie

I will be there at 3.... I reserved one but never got a confirmation so i just want to make sure ;)

5. macrumors 601

OrangeSVTguy

Oops I started my own thread. I'm gonna try and show up around 6am, maybe a bit sooner. I got mine reserved.

6. macrumors member

iggibiggi

7. macrumors 601

OrangeSVTguy

Long line? Will be there in 15 minutes.

8. macrumors regular

I got there at 6AM, and got my new iPhone about 9AM. Near the front of the line there was this long haired old guy in the non-reserved line complaining about the 50:1 iPhone ratio. Called the Apple Store lady "blind, deaf, and dumb" cause she was ignoring his rants.

9. macrumors 601

OrangeSVTguy

Yeah I got there and drove by around 6am and that line was crazy long lol. I stopped again after work around 5pm and there must have still been around 50 people waiting outside lol.

I just called them again and the guy said there's maybe 15 people waiting now so I think I'm gonna go back up there and try again. I just hope they still honor my "canceled" reservation as I have the original email printed up.

**edit** Two hours waiting in line for nothing... :(