What a MAC life in gaming world.

Discussion in 'Games' started by Peh Kong Wee, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Peh Kong Wee macrumors newbie

Go never go www.gamersquare.com

I have successfully created anti-MAC sentiment at that website.
    I spam a lot there. You can see my post by typing the same "nickname".
    The website is mostly occupy by singaporean gamers. MAC presence in singapore is pathetic. Nobody will have credit to what Apple have done. The whole market is occupy by Wintel. These member in that website I can assure 99% window user. Nobody at gamesite consider MAC as a gaming platform. I play nintendo DS ad PS2 still able to hang around here.

Anyway, I know why they are so defensive. They have spent thousands of dollar shaping up and upgrading the PC. Everyone is doing the same.They will feel uneasy if they do not keep up to the latest games. By the upgrading and fix windows problem, they will feel they know PC. They alway accuse MAC user know nothing about PC and never solve a computer problem. I assume every MAC user have to touch PC in everyday life. Sure we know what PC are. You know being a MAC user release us of unnecessary complication in PC.

Well, the way of life being a small 2% of the population.

2. Mechcozmo macrumors 603

Mechcozmo

3. tech4all macrumors 68040

tech4all

You created an anti - Media Access Control sentiment? Now why would you do that? :confused: :rolleyes: ;)

4. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

Many Mac users also daily use PCs, and every PC user daily uses a network card that utilizes MAC addressing. But can a Mac user take comfort knowing that the PC (s)he is forced to use has a MAC?

5. Peh Kong Wee thread starter macrumors newbie

I get used to write MAC instead of Mac. Anyway I spam too much at that website. Now I am having fun one of moderator which so piss off of my MAC post.

6. WhiteSavage macrumors regular

WhiteSavage

Where exactly did you create this anti-Mac sentiment? All I see is a pic of a girl with a hicky... and the word under it, "Hicky."

7. tech4all macrumors 68040

tech4all

It's cool. Sometimes I say that just to give people a bad time :p

8. Dr. Dastardly macrumors 65816

Dr. Dastardly

YOU BASTARD!

9. Peh Kong Wee thread starter macrumors newbie

Just on the general chat forum in that website. BTW it is Hikki. Hikki = Utada Hikaru.

10. pgc6000 macrumors 6502a

That was unexpected :p

11. combatcolin macrumors 68020

combatcolin

Also MAC

Magnetic Acceration Cannon.

From Halo.

Fires a solid car sized shell at almost the speed of light.

Wonder if Bungie will include that as a weapn in Halo 3? :p

12. pgc6000 macrumors 6502a

13. BornAgainMac macrumors 603

BornAgainMac

Next, tell them you use an old Apple IIe for all your current gaming needs. You tried a PC but the 8088 processor, no sound, and purple CGA graphics were terrible. You don't see all the fuss about why people use PCs for gaming.

14. Macamus Prime macrumors regular

15. applekid macrumors 68020

So, you're in an immature brat that likes to troll on websites for no apparent reason?

Here's a sound byte, just for you: here

Quit wasting your time on forums if all you're gonna do is troll.

Hell, the only three posts you've made on this forum was in this thread! I'm not in too much of a hurry to accept you with open arms. Spelling Mac as "MAC" tell me you're either trolling or a recent switcher. Either way, you give me bad vibes.

16. pgc6000 macrumors 6502a

Me too. :D

17. TheGimp macrumors 6502

18. Peh Kong Wee thread starter macrumors newbie

19. Mechcozmo macrumors 603

Mechcozmo

No... geeks. We are geeks. And we have fun too. My computer(s) care about me. Do yours?

:p

20. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

Thank you for remembering the 'and'. A lot of the time, people say that they're going to eat macaroni cheese. Well, that's great, I have no objection to people eating the cheese, but personally I like to have macaroni with the cheese :)

You know, since we're already off topic :p

21. Mechcozmo macrumors 603

Mechcozmo

This is a hijacking. Please remain calm. Any sudden movement and this thread is wastelanded. We do have a bomb and are not afraid to use it.

Captain, you don't need to be flying anymore. We'll take this thread from here.

22. mmmdreg macrumors 65816

mmmdreg

Although this is a totally pointless thread, here goes anyway. Everyone else seems to have tolerated the guy without attacking him. I mean, I'm not on his side or anything but he is entitled to do whatever he wants and it's not really your business to do anything about it just cos you don't like it. Noones perfect. Including you. Now I'm not in too much of a hurry to accept you with open arms seeing as you're going to attack people over such a petty matter. And just in case you want to tell me off about this post, yes I know I'm being a hypocrite. Point being, if you don't like what someone is doing, just move on. MR is a big enough place for you to skip over the thread and never think about it again. Is it really worth your while trying to make people more like what you want them to be?

So apologies for being a hypocrite, possibly sounding harsh, and being a bit of a dick but yeah.. and this is not the start of a flame war. Just read it and if you don't like it, ignore it and move on =)

23. combatcolin macrumors 68020

combatcolin

Um, you do know that your reading www.Macrumors.com :confused:

Which, if you havn't noticed, is sort of about computers and technology:confused:

And i though id seen it all :p