What about the persuaders!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by James.Paul, Aug 11, 2002.

1. James.Paul macrumors regular

Apple are celebrating the success of the switchers campaign. Well, I've just persuaded someone to buy a mac instead of a PC. It felt really good!!! Have you persuaded anyone yto buy a mac over a PC without taking a sledgehammer to there face. Let me know. Congratulations to everyone that has.

2. King Cobra macrumors 603

I wouldn't call it a full convert, but...

Every morning I come to Pascack Hills early (profile) I sit at my locker listening to music on my iPod. As the months past I saw one person constantly looking at me whenever and the iPod while opening his nearby locker. Eventually, I saw him walk to his locker with a small white device and white plugs in his ears. It turned out he was jamming with the best, but still using peecee software.

Well, that's about halfway there. :)

On the last day of class for my Junior year I posted on the walls above the two peecees in room 101 the Bill Gates vs. GM "mock-up". That way, people get the idea of how peecees work and, maybe, I'll be able to get a FULL convert. I intentionally dreamed up such an occassion. I recommended a classmate to get an iMac G4 800 with Combo Drive. :p

3. James.Paul thread starter macrumors regular