What accessories did they have at the Apple Store?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by PastorMac, Apr 3, 2010.

1. macrumors newbie

Mar 12, 2010
    Central Coast, CA
    I'm debating going early to the store in Monterey. I have one on reserve. What accessories did they stock at the store? :confused:
  2. macrumors 68000

Jan 28, 2009
    From the news I've read so far this morning, it seems that all stores are stocking all accessories that are available today. VGA Connection and Photo Connection are not currently available.
  3. macrumors 6502

Mar 23, 2010
    United States
    our store had the Apple case (as well as case logic cases, and a few others to choose from), the Auto power adapters (that they were not selling since the sku's were not in the system) and the computer dock without the keyboard.
  4. macrumors 6502a

Sep 1, 2009
    Incase case
    Apple case
    iPad dock

Those were the ones I saw.
  5. macrumors 68000

Tom G.

Jun 16, 2009
    Champaign/Urbana Illinois
    at the apple retailer I was at earlier today they had none. Big Brown has shafted even the stores today. They got their iPads only about 10 minutes before the store opened, and no accessories that were to come with it like cases, keyboards etc.

It looks like my case has been dumped in whatever dumpster that the rest of the stuff UPS was to deliver was dumped. Apparently UPS just don't care.
  6. macrumors 601

Compile 'em all

Apr 6, 2005
  7. macrumors 68040

Apr 22, 2005
    VGA cables should be available in general- FedEx delivered mine this morning.
  8. macrumors 6502a

Sep 1, 2009
  9. macrumors 6502a

Aug 15, 2007
    The Denver store has/had the Apple cases, dock & VGA adaptor.