What Apple keyboard do you own?

Discussion in 'Mac Peripherals' started by MacMini2009, Apr 18, 2010.

?

What Apple keyboard do you own?

1. Wireless

7 vote(s)
    19.4%
  2. Wired with Number pad

20 vote(s)
    55.6%
  3. Wired without Number pad

4 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. I have an older model

5 vote(s)
    13.9%
  1. macrumors 68000

MacMini2009

I'm just wondering what Apple keyboard do you own? Wireless, Wired with number pad, or Wired without number pad. I personally have the Wired with out the number pad because I like how small and compact it is. Although, I've been thinking about getting a Wireless one.

2. macrumors demi-god

GGJstudios

If you don't care about the number pad, the wireless is excellent! Great battery life, quiet, responsive and very compact. It's the best keyboard of any kind I've ever used.

3. macrumors newbie

I've got both a wireless and a wired with number pad. I love the wired with number pad because it's got larger arrow keys. The wireless I keep for travel and the occasional use.

4. macrumors G4

flopticalcube

Old-style white wired that I bought for $1 at a charity store and a 2007 3-battery wireless (refurb). I really like the wireless.

5. macrumors 6502a

CJS7070

I have the wireless. I had the wired with numberpad at one point (before I had a Mac) and that carried over into my Mac mini, but eventually I just went out and bought the wireless model. I love it!

6. macrumors 65816

They need to go back to these, from a time when Apple actually made good keyboards.
    [​IMG]

7. macrumors demi-god

mobilehaathi

Wired with Number pad sits at work for my laptop when i lug it in.

8. macrumors 65816

Same. Love them both. I can hardly use a 'traditional' PC keyboard 'cause I find the keys too hard to press. :D

9. macrumors 6502

gumbyx84

I have the (now old) aluminum wired keyboard with number pad. I love it and see no reason to use anything else. A wireless keyboard is overkill for my needs as I am never more then an arm's reach away from my MBP. Helps me save money on batteries. :)

10. Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

I have the Pro Keyboard. It's a bit old and due for replacement but I can't find a decent one with a Mac keyset (Command, Option) :(

11. macrumors 68030

Wired on the iMac (love the side USB ports).
    Wired on the iPad (keyboard dock)
    Wired on my creaky old Newton (but it still works!) :)

12. macrumors 68000

Hrududu

I'm still using the same black Pro Keyboard as you. Still using the matching optical mouse as well. Its old, but I've grown used to the feel they have. On my Powermac 7600 I'm using the old Apple Adjustable Keyboard.

13. Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

I also still have the "blue" wired keyboard with black keys, and matching hockey puck mouse that came with my B&W G3 :)

14. macrumors 68020

peskaa

I use a new Wireless Keyboard on my Mac Pro most of the time, as it takes up the least amount of space on my desk. However I have a standard Keyboard (new style) stashed for use when I need the numberpad, and I just jack it into my monitor hub. My other half's set up is exactly the same.

Used to use the older white wireless keyboards, but hated how dirty they got. Prior to that I was using the old Pro Keyboard in acrylic and translucent black.