Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nyy8

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2011
New England
Facebook
Facebook Messenger
Instagram
Twitter
All of the Cut the ropes/Angry Birds
Clash of Clans

Great App compatibility for me.

M87

macrumors 65816
Jul 18, 2009
Twitter, Facebook, and Vine are working fine for me. Out of123 apps on my phone I've only noticed two that are unusable. I played RipTide GP and it worked totally fine, but the phone got worryingly hot.

RSmile

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2013
Germany
Got 2 photo apps that would not work any more:
- Hipstamatic (works after reinstall without redownload the inapp-purchases)
- Koloid (no display but photo works)

others:
- Blue FiRe (got no connect to Audiostream)
- eBay

more problematic:
- control via headset (original earbuds). :mad:
Sometimes I can't start/stop/skip music
only Volumecontrole seems to work.
Othertimes I can control via Headset.
It seems it is depenting on the last app I used.

tommyp2401

macrumors newbie
Mar 20, 2012
Facebook crashes after about 3mins
Fast & Furious 6 game only load 1 out of 6 tries
Ebay crashes on startup

Running iOS 7.0 on iPod touch 5th gen

cfairbank

macrumors 6502
Nov 12, 2006
For those who are using clear found this link on realmac twitter:

OS 7 and Clear
Modified on: Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Some of the Clear team are in San Francisco for this week’s Apple Worldwide Developers Conference, and like all other Apple developers we’ve just received the first beta of iOS 7.

As pre-release software is subject to change, we don’t support Clear on pre-release versions of iOS - this includes iOS 7 Beta 1. We are aware of some display issues in iOS 7 Beta 1, and believe them to be issues that Apple needs to address in future iOS 7 betas.

We’ll of course ensure that Clear is fully updated to work on iOS 7, however cannot offer guaranteed support for iOS 7 until it launches later this year.

If you’ve installed iOS 7 Beta 1 or later, please bear in mind that you’re using software intended for testing purposes only and that apps (including Clear for iPhone) may not work as expected.

igiverdatd

macrumors newbie
Jun 26, 2013
I can't say it let me play any games as they all crash. The camera app has crashed when I switched to video, the music app when I was looking through my albums, and instagram. I don't think it is worth having the games crash just to have a pretty new look, though. So I just have to downgrade to iOS 6.

tankball

macrumors newbie
Jul 9, 2013
Asphalt7 Crash, Infinty Blade 2 Crash, Real Racing 3 Crash... TheBlaze wont let me log in. taks 10 years to download a app...

jklp

macrumors newbie
Jul 12, 2013
clear app. it wont show lists

Hi, does anyone have an update if Clear still has problems on iOS 7 beta 3? This is probably the only reason I reverted back to iOS 6, as my entire life is run from this app :)

AnonMac50

macrumors 68000
Mar 24, 2010
Skype crashes on recents and on chat, so you're unread count just goes higher and higher and doesn't stop.

iRetired

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2012
WNY
Tapiture just shows a blank screen.

AP Mobile only shows the top band for news stories. Even after deleting and re-installing the app.

App Store always asks me for my password, even if I'm just using search or browsing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.