Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dynamyk

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 8, 2005
Toronto
Any other places like MacRumors, I love this place because everyone is so helpful, but I would like to join a few other Apple forums if there are any. Is anyone else a member on other forums?

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
Hmmm... isn't this much like asking your girlfriend if she has any cute friends...? :confused:

:p

Seriously: I'm quite happy here at MR, and don't really participate elsewhere. I once signed up for an account over at MacOSXHints (but, i swear, that was before I signed up here :p), and still have their RSS feed in my Bookmarks bar, I also browse through Apples support pages, using their RSS feeed to checkout new articles, but I rarely enter the forums over there. (You might say I'm faithful to MR, but still looking around a bit, to take the analogy all the way... :p)

Also: There has been some threads about this, not too long ago, with Other Forums/Communities and What other Mac forums do you frequent? as the two most recent... ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.