What are the pipeline stages on the Apollo?

Discussion in 'Hardware Rumors' started by MacManiac1224, Feb 28, 2002.

1. MacManiac1224 macrumors regular

2. AlphaTech macrumors 601

AlphaTech

3. Rockridge macrumors newbie

4. AlphaTech macrumors 601

AlphaTech

Dude, get a life and take a valium. You can put whatever you want into your signature, that what it is there for.

Sounds like you have a case of cable length envy.

5. cornelius macrumors regular

....hey

.....hehehehehehe,thats funny,now we have a flame war regarding the length of a firewire cable and sex organs. i left to rehab for a few weeks,now im taking my medication and still waiting for the new imac to arrive to my house, and im back to the forums with a different perspective.
    hey ensign,if you are still here,hey man sorry for that crappy incident,it was my bad,i got a little bit carried away. hope everything is cool. well,with this post, i mark the return of "corny" -off crack-.
    another note, i noticed that there is a big deal with the infamous "gocyrus",i think that she or he should be ignored,he will drive himself nuts in search for atttention,guess he doesnt receives that much of it, and i also thinks that they make fun of him in the pc messageboards,so he comes here trying to be all tough and smart, another thing is who's that kid that thinks that he knows it all? i read some posts

6. gbojim macrumors 6502

According to Motorola docs...

All MPC74xx chips have a 7 stage pipeline and 11 execution units.