What color is your wii going to be?

Discussion in 'Games' started by twistedlegato, Jun 22, 2006.

1. twistedlegato macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

I want to know what color everyone is getting for there wii, i am getting the black, just to match my macbook, my future Black DS lite, and Black ipod.

I believe the color choices were, White (classic), Black (for the cool kids), Red (if you somehow like it:rolleyes: ), and that Awkward Shade of green, and i think at E3 they introduced a Baby Blue one (for the people....well i dont no for what kind of people)

So which one will you get:cool:

2. mkaake macrumors 65816

I'm solidly in the camp between black and white.

if that makes any sense.

Anyway, I've got my console collection, and they're all either black or some offshot of beige (including platinum), so either would probably look good. I'll have to wait until I see it in person...

3. rye9 macrumors 65816

rye9

4. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

Hopefully not dark yellow, that would mean I'm dehydrated. Your Wii should be basically clear.

But I jest, has anyone got any pics of the different colours? I'm not a gamer in any sense of the word but the Wii has got me intrigued, it's small, got some very cool features and I only have a tiny TV so I'm not worried about the HD part.

5. jdechko macrumors 68040

6. Caitlyn macrumors 6502a

If I end up getting a Wii (which I have been thinking about a lot lately) it'll probably be white. Because the furniture in my room is white. My iBook's white. My iPod 5G is white. My DS Lite will be white. Do you see a pattern here? :D

7. ijimk macrumors 6502a

ijimk

white or silver here , I am leaning towards white tho...:D

8. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

White. Pure.
    getting a white DS Lite to match as well. all determined by my Motorola ROKR phone :)

9. goggleboy macrumors newbie

white, definitely.

looks more clean, modern, different than other systems.

10. plinkoman macrumors 65816

plinkoman

White. It just looks so much more classy than black or any of the other colors.

[​IMG]

11. kretzy macrumors 604

kretzy

I think I like the look of the platinum one. It'll go with my PB.
    gcolor2.jpg

12. srobert macrumors 68020

srobert

We're probably all be getting white ones. Call me pessimistic but usually, the broad color palette is only available to Japan at first. If Europe is getting lucky, they'll have 2 choices. I don't really mind because I'd go for the white anyway.

13. floyde macrumors 6502a

floyde

I'll get whatever is on the shelf. Like most consoles, the Wii will probably be in short supply at launch, so I'm not going to miss out on it just to wait for my favorite color to be available. I'll even get a pink one if that's all they have ;)

14. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

My wii's a slimey green colour. But that's why I'm having a kidney operation :p Sorry couldn't resist.

Depending if I get a white or black DS tomorow, my wii will be bought to match.

15. AoWolf macrumors 6502a

AoWolf

Black because my n64 and gamecube were black.

16. mouchoir macrumors 6502a

I don't know... that's a bit of a grey area.

17. Piarco macrumors 68030

Piarco

Black. All my AV kit in the lounge is now all piano black so it'd be a folly not to!

18. mark! macrumors 65816

mark!

Well, that green is my favorite color (& the color of my walls...) the Wii will have to be white. All my 'accessories' for my MacBook Pro is white, and so is the DS lite (soon...) & so will the Wii. If my iPod mini wouldn't have died I would have gotten the green....but it did (the iPod mini was green too).

19. Oblivious macrumors 6502

I'm undecided between the black and white Wii. The white one would match all of my Apple gear, but I think the black one looks a bit better. Er, I don't know, the are both equally sexy.:eek: In the end, I 'm just going to get whichever color the launch with, but if I actually get a choice, I'll have the EB Games employee choose for me.:p

20. atari1356 macrumors 68000

atari1356

I want one of each. :D

The white looks good though... I'll probably get that one since it would look nice in my tv cabinet.

21. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I might go funky and get a coloured version. Did the same with my iPod mini (dead set on silver till I saw the blue). after all! I want a Pink Gameboy Micro :eek:

22. tobefirst macrumors 68040

tobefirst

I was sure that I'd get a white one...but the silver one looks cool, too. I *plan* on preordering, but if that doesn't happen, it'll be down to whatever's left when I get one. I'm not picky, and the color of the system really isn't that big of a deal to me.

23. sam10685 macrumors 68000

sam10685

i don't know how or why, but my brother likes the red. i'm probably getting black though. will match my future ds lite.:)

24. dizastor macrumors 6502a

dizastor

if it is the green in max_altitude's photo I'll be getting green. Otherwise, black.

And eBay it is for the PS2.

I'd get a ds lite in that green too if it were offered.

25. chairguru22 macrumors 6502a

black so the controller is black and wont get as dirty. but i really dont care as long as i have one.