Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Will you get the Rose Gold?

• Total voters

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
Apple-Watch-MacBook-Air-iPad-Air-iPhone-6-image-001.jpg

it really nice that everything silver white .....

i wish 1 day i have all of these devices together all silver-white ..... ;)

macrumors 68040
Dec 16, 2011
I had a white 4/S, a white 5, and a gold 6. I'm now on the gray 6. Honestly, I'll most likely get a gray 6s again since it will match my watch, unless the rose gold is beautiful enough.

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
i am male , rose gold is not fit for me ....:D

me = sil or gold 50/50 %
wife = rose gold 100 %

grifftaur

macrumors regular
Jun 1, 2015
If there's Rose Gold I may go with that. If Rose Gold is gone then i'll go for Gold, then Silver, then Space Grey. I expect if there is a Rose Gold, I imagine it won't be easy to come by.

nburwell

macrumors 603
May 6, 2008
DE
I'm considering going with white/gold, but I just may stick to spacy gray since I've had that with both the 5s and 6.

Polaroid

macrumors 65816
Oct 1, 2013
Black.

Always had black and for iPhone 5S I thought i'd try something new and went for white and i have regretted that choice for the last 2 years. I HATE HATE HATE the white front, at the time it seemed nice but no. Black come back to me.

AlexSykes

macrumors member
Oct 4, 2011
East Midlands, UK
Black.

Always had black and for iPhone 5S I thought i'd try something new and went for white and i have regretted that choice for the last 2 years. I HATE HATE HATE the white front, at the time it seemed nice but no. Black come back to me.

I had the same experience. Got an iPhone 5s at launch in gold because it was something different. The novelty wore off about 2 months down the line and I swapped to Space Grey and loved it. Then for some reason I thought I'd try gold again so exchanged the Space Grey... Hated the Gold with its white front soon after but was stuck with it. When the iPhone 6 came out though it made it so much easier; it was definitely going to be the Space Grey again because of the black faceplate. Have never really liked how the back is so close to the silver though, but new Space Grey looks amazing on the Touch so I definitely having SG again and think I'll be much happier with the darker shade!

jetjaguar

macrumors 68040
Apr 6, 2009
somewhere
Apple-Watch-MacBook-Air-iPad-Air-iPhone-6-image-001.jpg

it really nice that everything silver white .....

i wish 1 day i have all of these devices together all silver-white ..... ;)

i normally use all space grey but iOS just looks nicer on a white phone. I think I might go silver or gold this time

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Dec 15, 2010
UK
i normally use all space grey but iOS just looks nicer on a white phone. I think I might go silver or gold this time
I have a gold ipad air 2 and it is stunning. Was going with space grey on my 6S plus but kind of thinking of the same on the phone now...saying that I like the thought of different colours with my devices instead of the same

Last edited:

jabrown93

macrumors member
Apr 29, 2015
Los Angeles
I've had a black iPhone 4 and 5, space grey 6 Plus, probably going to continue with black/grey. Would love a silver back with black faceplate though

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
i like silver on square edge

i wish next iphone apple bring back square design-"

Mikeyfabs

macrumors member
Jul 12, 2015
i had a white 4s, black 5, white 5s, and now a gold 6s, i just changed the back to black via neucase and am debating just keeping it but if the 6s looks promising ill get space gray this time around. now since you aren't stuck with a phone for 2 years(aka having to buy the phone outright every other year) i might as well just upgrade for the 20$ a month it'll cost for a 6s+

Flow39

macrumors 68000
Sep 7, 2014
The Apple Store
i like silver on square edge

i wish next iphone apple bring back square design-"

As much as I like the design of the 5/5s, I think it's good that Apple moved on from that design. A 6+ with sharp, square edges would not be very comfortable to hold. Plus all of the Apple haters would say how Apple just keeps recycling the designs of previous iPhones.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.