What colour is the Apple Logo?

Discussion in 'Mac Help/Tips' started by awulf, Jun 14, 2002.

1. awulf macrumors 6502

This is probably a silly question but I am just qurios.
    What colour is the Apple logo, it continuly changes colour so does Apple have its perminent colour (maybe the multi coloured apple?)

Another thing, every one calls it a Mac even apple, so has the name changed from Macintosh to Mac?

2. McFreggle macrumors 6502

McFreggle

Re: What colour is the Apple Logo?

The multi-coloured Apple is the old (ugly!) logo. They don't use it anymore since a couple of years. In stead they use multi-coloured Apples :D
    I mean: they have a one-colour Apple, but they use it in different colours. Most of the times lately it's blue or white, but it can also be red, or green, or magenta, or yellow, or ...

Hey, everybody calls William Henry III Gates 'Bill', but that doesn't mean his official name is Bill?

(Sorry guys, bad example maybe, but I didn't know if Jobs was called Steven or something... :D)

k.

3. mmmdreg macrumors 65816

mmmdreg

on OSX, the little icon in the top left is blue and I think that is the most common colour for their apples nowadays...even the main page on their site is bluish...however, they're still sort of with their "fruity" colours so each menu on their site has different colours and you see different apples all over the place...don't Apple Stores have generally red apples?And say anything about my spelling of "colour"..it's right here so it should be right everywhere :)..

4. McFreggle macrumors 6502

McFreggle

What do you mean? I think 'color' is American English and 'colour' is British English.

And then I choose B.E. :D

k.

5. mac15 macrumors 68040

mac15

I'm pretty sure its red but it changes all the time now but red or white I think anyway

6. ShaolinMiddleFinger macrumors 6502a

ShaolinMiddleFinger

What would be cool is if they could get the apple to change colors on the new iBooks and TiBooks. Of course that would take more battery life...hmmmm.....nevermind:p

7. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

They went with a shape instead of the multi-colored logo (too expensive to print).

Now the logo uses whatever highlight color is available.

8. AlphaTech macrumors 601

AlphaTech

The logo's on the outside of the systems are either white, silver or grey for laptops, iMac/eMac and towers. On the screen the color depends on the color you set in the Appearance preference panel (at least under OS X it is :p). Those are the colors for the current systems. In the past they have used different colored Apple logos on the iMac's and iBooks. PowerBooks have had white logos on the lids for as long as I can remember (since the G3 was put inside of them).

9. Hemingray macrumors 68030

Hemingray

Re: Re: What colour is the Apple Logo?

In YOUR opinion! :mad: I liked the multicolor logo. I have a stash of those stickers just so I have a replacement for my van every three years! Vintage Apple all the way, baby.

10. McFreggle macrumors 6502

McFreggle

Re: Re: Re: What colour is the Apple Logo?

Yes indeed; I agree.

And it's your right to like it.
    In fact, I still have some coloured stickers lying around here, so if you're in Belgium one day, come along and pick 'em up :D

k.

11. AlphaTech macrumors 601

AlphaTech

Re: Re: Re: Re: What colour is the Apple Logo?

Why don't you just drop them in the mail to him??? You expect him to fly all the way over there for some stickers??? :p

Some of us are not flying any longer, especially after 9/11. I never enjoyed flying to begin with, and now if I can't drive to where I need to go, then I am not going. My cousin is getting married in September this year, but since it is in CA, I'm not going. If they came out this way, I would go, but since they are not... oh well. :D