What colour should I get? I want both..

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Nevzorus, Nov 3, 2012.

1. macrumors 6502

Hi! This is another of those threads where people ask which colour they should choose so don't complain.

I have a black iPhone 4 right now and I'm able to upgrade to the iPhone 5 in december (Yey). I really don't know which colour I want because both of them are deliciously good. The white one is beautiful, looks happy and goes great with every colour. The black one is handsome but looks so dark, cold and little bit boring but so handsome (Like getting a dementor's kiss), it does not go well with all colours but I like it really much. I actually like them both really much but I don't know which one to buy.. I already have a black iPhone and going to white would probably feel more like a upgrade.

It sounds like I'm more for white then black but yeah, opinions will be great! :) I'd like to hear the good and bad things. :L

2. macrumors 6502a

Get whatever color works for you

End of thread

3. jsw
    Moderator emeritus

jsw

The more reading you'll do, the more you'll like the white. The more movies you'll watch, the more you'll like the black.

However, either choice can be corrected with a few cents' worth of the right color of electrical tape. ;)

4. thread starter macrumors 6502

I'm asking for opinions.

Continue thread.

5. macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Get whatever you like most and put a case on if you want to change the color.

6. macrumors regular

Black if you're HETERO.

White if you're METRO.

7. thread starter macrumors 6502

I have a white iPad so that helps really much. :) Love the white because pretty much every website I go to has light colours and goes well with the white. My iPad becomes black in the dark when I watch movies so that's not a problem either.

----------

Hah, are you kidding me? Seriously?! You can choose white if you're hetero or black if that's what you prefer. You can choose pink/green/yellow/blue. You my friend are stupid.

8. macrumors 68000

Blue.

9. macrumors 6502a

erratikmind

Did you not ask for opinions good and bad?

10. macrumors regular

You, my friend are stupid. You obviously asked for opinions, not facts. If my opinion doesn't match with yours, WTH cares? But you don't know the difference. Maybe SIRI can help. Oh wait, you don't have it yet.

11. thread starter macrumors 6502

I asked for opinions that can help me but yours was just stupid. I actually have Siri on my iPad. ;)

Edit: Though you choosed black and that helped me.

12. macrumors regular

I had the black one and when I saw the white one I sold my black one and bought a white one. The reason I didn't exchange is because apple doesn't allow exchanges just for a different color. So if I were you I would get the white one looks nice and stands out more

13. macrumors regular

I'm hetero and I chose white...to match my iPad and my MacBook:)

14. thread starter macrumors 6502

That's why I'm more over white right now. It stands out more and looks happy while the black is so.. black.

15. macrumors newbie

I actually have both, black for personal and white for work. I personally like the black more than the white. My iPad 2 and 4s were both white, I bought a iPad 4 black yesterday to match my iPhone 5 (Black)..... There's something about the black I like more, can't explain it!!

16. macrumors 6502

malias4

I ve ordered the black.
    I had a white iphone 4so now i m going for the black one, plus i think iphone 5 looks better in black slate ;)

17. macrumors 6502

I got the black because I think the slate looks cool. Also another bonus is at the right angle, when its off it looks like the entire front is the screen because the screen blends with the borders.

18. macrumors 68030

tymaster50

I have the white and I like it better than the black. The black is like... all black and it's really just boring. The white iPhone screams "look at me hehehe"

19. macrumors 6502

MsRandall

Had the white i5 and I didnt like it at all...traded it for the black and I love it. No more white phones for me.

20. macrumors member

A man buys whatever he wants. A boy chooses based on what other people will think of him.

21. macrumors member

While they both look stunning in person, I went with the black. The slate aluminum and the black make for an awesome looking device. The white looks more vibrant and shiny, but I didn't think it could match the cohesive look on the black.

It's to each his own though. :D

22. macrumors member

I have both and like the black one the best. The white is pretty to look at but the black is much better to watch.

23. macrumors 6502

KittyToy

Get both n use one as an iPod

24. macrumors demi-god

thatoneguy82

I'm HOMO and METRO but I go black.

25. thread starter macrumors 6502

Seems like a lot of you like the black one but my mind is still going for white.. I really have to try them out in store!