What did Apple do with prison break !?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by /dev/toaster, Oct 25, 2006.

1. macrumors demi-god

/dev/toaster

I never get time to watch the show live, which is why I have a season pass. But, what is going on here ... did Apple skip a week ?

On iTunes, it shows the following episodes:
    Manhunt
    Otis
    Scan
    First Down
    MAP 1223
    Subdivision
    Don't Tell
    Dead Fall

For over a week, there was no updates. I started to think something was wrong, or maybe the show was delayed. (Which is very common for Fox shows) Whats worse, is that I couldn't verify if the current show was the same episode on the Fox site because the idiots who designed it made it IE Windows only. Totally ignoring the fact that flip4mac exists and works well.

Anyway, enough trash talking Fox (For now)

http://epguides.com/PrisonBreak/
    http://www.tv.com/prison-break/show....html?season=2&tag=season_dropdown;dropdown;1

Both show an episode "Buried" in between those 2 episodes, which of course isn't listed on iTunes.

Anyone have an idea what is going on ? I tried to email Apple but never get a response from them regarding iTunes issues. (Still waiting for a response to a season pass for Drawn Together Season 3)

2. macrumors 68020

aricher

The show was delayed due to the MLB playoffs.

3. thread starter macrumors demi-god

/dev/toaster

ok, so if it was delayed ... where is the missing episode ? Did Fox or iTunes skip a week ?

4. macrumors 65816

yoda13

Monday was the first time the show has aired in a few weeks due to baseball. The description of the show on iTunes matches the one in TV guide for the one that aired Monday night. So it should be up to date. I'm going to be made of something hinky is going on, but it also fits right where the story left off before baseball.

5. macrumors 6502a

Sayer

Maybe the episode ESCAPED! Or committed suicide since the entire show's concept is so incredibly LAME?! Or another, GOOD, show stuck a shiv in it's back while it was distracted?

6. macrumors 68030

benthewraith

Wow...you came into a thread just to say that? :rolleyes: