what do you do with ur panther dog tags?

Discussion in 'Community' started by chibianh, Oct 28, 2003.

1. chibianh macrumors 6502a

chibianh

I didn't know what to do with mine.. then my gf suggested i put it here..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Macco macrumors regular

Put them on a dog maybe? Just rename your dog "Panther" or "X", get your address laser-engraved in the tag, and there you have it. A dog tag. For dogs. Not the kind of dog tag you had before. Which was for humans. Sort of. Anyway...

3. Flowbee macrumors 68030

Flowbee

Re: what do you do with ur panther dog tags?

Excellent idea. Mine have been sitting on my desk since Friday night... now I know what I can do with them (as long as they don't reflect the sun too badly).

4. janey macrumors 603

janey

i'm wearing mine right now :)
    wore them to school too. eveeryone thought i was a geek. hehe. a whole bunch of other people from school that I dont know also got them, and they're all Mac users. That's so awesome :D

5. Powerbook G5 macrumors 68040

Powerbook G5

I want Panther dogtags! That's what sucks about being stuck at school 4 hours away when you have an Apple Store 3 minutes away at home but have 3 midterm exams that you must be present for.

6. applemacdude macrumors 68040

applemacdude

I wore it to skool to...I saw no one at skool with one...I guess no one likes macs at my skool:( I like the idea of hanging it in the car...Exept I have no car......

7. cb911 macrumors 601

cb911

oh man, i really want a pair of those dogtags!!:( they were only given out in the U.S. weren't they?

does someone want to post me theirs? come on, someone has to just have them lying around... i'll pay money for them... :D

8. LethalWolfe macrumors G3

LethalWolfe

eBay is your friend. There are already a few dozen auctions going on for the dog tags. Most of them pushing $30 USD.

Lethal

9. Powerbook G5 macrumors 68040

Powerbook G5

Damn, $30? I have some real dog tags that were free (just had to go through two years of hell to earn them)...but damn, are those Panther dog tags sexy.

10. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I have been wearing mine proudly. At the Apple Store on Sunday, two customers came up to me thinking that I was on staff. Must have also been the gray shirt, black sweater, and my height. Certainly wish I was on staff.

11. Giaguara macrumors 6502a

Aww.. i haven't worn mine yet. i think it could look cool as a keyring .. maybe one set could be set apart to use it as party earrings ...

Or maybe i put them to my cats. And rename them to Panther and X. The will look good on them, both are black .. :p

12. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

Damn, they sound really cool.

I wish I had some :( :(... I wish there was an apple store in Austin - if there was I would have some.

I would probably wear them to school, but hanging them in one's car is a good idea too. I might have done that had I been able to get some.

scem0

13. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I'm sorry to hear about that scem0. :( If I had an extra set, I would try to send it to you. Sounds like you would put it to good use.