Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Black&Tan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 4, 2004
What I'd really like to see, and I'd pay for, an online index from each publisher, for its respective magazine. That way, I can search for articles & pictures without it taking days!

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2004
Black&Tan said:
What I'd really like to see, and I'd pay for, an online index from each publisher, for its respective magazine. That way, I can search for articles & pictures without it taking days!

You might just have the next big internet business there buddy.

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
Black&Tan said:

A couple of technical magazines did the same thing, but on CD-ROM, for subscribers.

Tanglewood

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2006
San Diego, CA
I'm a pack rat so they tend to just build up around the house. Found and Entertainment Weekly with X-Men the Movie on the cover. No not the one that came out last month the one that came out in 2000 :eek:

Black&Tan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 4, 2004
SamIchi said:
You might just have the next big internet business there buddy.

It would have to be somre sort of "Wiki" style endeavor. Too many magazines for one person to cover. Interesting thought, and it might make magazines more useful. Especially the magazines that offer tips and instructions on how to do and make things...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.