what do you prefer - K2 beta one Vs K2 beta two

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by cb911, Jan 5, 2006.

1. cb911 macrumors 601

cb911

i've got a question about WordPress and the K2 theme... i guess almost everyone who's using K2 would be using beta two. well i'm still using beta one. i did think of upgrading, but i've gotten used to the look of beta one. mostly having the number of comments appear to the immediate right of the post title.

it doesn't matter if you use WordPress or not, i wanted to see what everyone else though? if you could post your opinion here, as to why you like or dislike certain elements of either beta version, that'd be great.

if anyone's interested you could also post a comment on my blog. (there's also a comparision photo of the two there as well)
    http://www.postpixel.com.au/2006/01/06/which-do-you-prefer/

cheers. :)

2. cb911 thread starter macrumors 601

cb911

anyone? anyone at all? :confused:

well i think i'm going to mod K2 betaTwo so that the comments number is on the same line as the post title. at least Tauquil has kept that the way it was.

3. heaven macrumors 6502a

heaven

Kiwi

i ve used the beta one, but i ve swiched to Kiwi :D

4. cb911 thread starter macrumors 601

cb911

whoa. that site "n1L" looks awesome. :D reminds me kinda of that site... The Big Noob...

and let me get this straight... your site is PixelFreak.at? and that's Kiwi your running there? n1L has a modded version of Kiwi, right? damn i so wish Kiwi was what they're using. i really dig the AJAX Archives Browser as well. hott stuff.

btw - nice site name. pixels are cool. :p

also - i posted a comment on your site... no AJAX commenting? i love that, i don't think i'll be doing anything to drop it anytime soon.

5. heaven macrumors 6502a

heaven

Yeah, thats kiwi N1L is using, they are developing it. It is quite easy to mod, i just didnt have that much time to do that. You can find the latest release here.
    And lets keep our fingers crossed, that they ll add AJAX commenting & Archives Browser soon.. :cool: