Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
iBlue said:
hey, i had a light dinner.
Light, "lit". ToMAYto, toMAHto.
iBlue said:
i couldn't agree more, i use it all the time... as someone who simply cannot hold any free space on my DVR, i am always looking at my recordings thinking "what can i live without in here?" i'm a DVR packrat. the On demand things are perfect for me, and all the premium channel series' are chronological.
Get a DVR which burns DVDs as well (a nice Panasonic, say). Get 100 DVDs for, what, $40. Go nuts! (I speak from experience...)
iBlue said:
i like them.
I was just kidding ya... all that matters with sound is that the listener likes it. But...
iBlue said:
i think he got them off ebay for $40 or something
...he got ripped off. Just kidding.;)

iBlue

macrumors Core
Original poster
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
jsw said:
Light, "lit". ToMAYto, toMAHto.
:D haha, that made me do a real "LOL"
Get a DVR which burns DVDs as well (a nice Panasonic, say). Get 100 DVDs for, what, $40. Go nuts! (I speak from experience...)
it has a USB port, as soon as that POS powerbook works, i bet i can pull things off it that way. i have the comcast provided DVR thing currently.
I was just kidding ya... all that matters with sound is that the listener likes it. But...
...he got ripped off. Just kidding.
you're evil sometimes, you know that? :p

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
iBlue said:
...as soon as that POS powerbook works...
Definitely not a relaxing subject! Good luck with all that (where "all that" probably means "swap out the drive and Bob's your uncle"... hopefully).

iBlue

macrumors Core
Original poster
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
jsw said:
Definitely not a relaxing subject! Good luck with all that (where "all that" probably means "swap out the drive and Bob's your uncle"... hopefully).

heh, yeah. i'll keep my fingers crossed... well not really, ok i will, but only in the figurative sense you know. :p surprisingly i'm not buggered by it at the moment

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
iBlue said:
heh, yeah. i'll keep my fingers crossed... well not really, ok i will, but only in the figurative sense you know. :p
Yeah, good that you won't do it literally. It's hard to type and really hard to hold a screwdriver with crossed fingers. Good call. ;)
and not too surprising you're not buggered by it - at the moment ;-) maybe tomorrow when you're, er, "dark"...

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
iBlue said:
i'm sure i have no idea what you're talking about, but i am eating tiramisu and chocolate chip cookies. food is paramount to relaxation.
I <3 tiramisu. And you like appletinis, too, huh?! I <3 you.

FSUSem1noles

macrumors 68000
Feb 23, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I have a few vices, listening to music, going to the gym, buying new sneakers and clothes and finally, watching an all time favorite movie, no matter how many times I may have seen it previously..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.