Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

trekkie604

macrumors 68000
Feb 25, 2008
Vancouver, Canada
Here's mine.

ipad_lockscreen052710.jpg
trek_springboardwall.jpg

Lockscreen wallpaper is from my DeviantArt.

digitalfrog

Suspended
Nov 26, 2007
Both pictures shot by myself... great way to advertise my work when I hand over the Ipad to someone.

MobilePhoto30Jun2010005204.jpg

MobilePhoto30Jun2010005217.jpg

MacBlackBook22

macrumors 6502
Jul 1, 2007
Canada
I love this wallpaper

Just realized that you can do different wallpapers for screen... learn something new everyday. So after I took the screen shot of this wallpaper I did change so the my lock screen has the same wallpaper but it has my name and phone number on it in case it gets lost. The other screen is now just the apple wallpaper as I don't need to see my name etc when actually using the iPad

Attachments

• ipad lockscreen.jpg
    ipad lockscreen.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 157

bigrobb

macrumors 6502a
Mar 11, 2008
Tennessee
I like that wallpaper

Just realized that you can do different wallpapers for screen... learn something new everyday. So after I took the screen shot of this wallpaper I did change so the my lock screen has the same wallpaper but it has my name and phone number on it in case it gets lost. The other screen is now just the apple wallpaper as I don't need to see my name etc when actually using the iPad

applemacman

macrumors member
Aug 5, 2007
Dallas, Tx.

Is this just a theme (springboard or something from cydia) that appears to function like mac os and opens ios apps and the like or does it indeed function like mac os and some hacking is in order? If so could you provide a link please to mimic this. Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.