What does your tree look like?

Discussion in 'Community' started by funkywhat2, Dec 24, 2002.

1. funkywhat2 macrumors 6502a

funkywhat2

Post what your tree, or if you don't celebrate it, whatever your holiday focal point is.

Here's mine (sorry about the low light, my camera sucks and I was too lazy to make it look nice)

[edit] Oh no, I can't post the attachment!

2. funkywhat2 thread starter macrumors 6502a

funkywhat2

3. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

that's a huge tree

i don't believe in trees because it's an indo european paganistic pre battle image reminiscent of alexander the great....just kidding

i just didn't come around to it this year:p

4. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Nice tree, ours is quite small this year unfortuately - I'll post a pic tomorrow when we get all the stuff together. It wasn't until I moved to DC that I started getting a real tree. All the time I was growing up my parents had a fake tree. We had a custom of decorating the tree on Christmas Eve - now we do it a couple weeks in advance. You need to because you won't get a good tree unless you buy it early.

D

5. ExoticFish macrumors 6502a

ExoticFish

The inner depths of madness, aka Kent, OH
    my tree

although this is my second christmas away from home this is the first year that I've had a tree. In 9 hours it's opening presents time, WOOHOO!!!

and I just had to include my G3 in the pic! :D

Attached Files:

6. irmongoose macrumors 68030

irmongoose

We're having a small party, but no presents or a tree this year. I dunno why, but when we thought of putting it up it was too late (it was Christmas Eve). Hey at least I get to eat alot at the party!

irmongoose

7. AssassinOfGates macrumors 6502

I can't put it up, but its fake. Our cat w/ ADHD would knock it down in an instant.

8. chibianh macrumors 6502a

chibianh

Sorry for the bad quality pics.. one is with a flash and one isn't. This was last night :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I enjoyed them both, thanks for sharing! Looks like you are overflowing with gifts, enjoy!

10. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

very nice trees...i gotta do something like that next year:)

11. ejb190 macrumors 65816

ejb190

This year has been a tough one as far as my job has gone. I just started here about a year ago. We have turned over a lot of staff. Anyhow, after the dust has settled, we have a much friendlier office.

We were talking about Christmas decorations one afternoon. Everyone was astonished when I said I didn't have any decorations, tree, or anything. (I live alone and spend way more time at work than I do at home - If I put them up, it would probably be April or May before I had time to take them down!)

Well, Friday before we all headed out for vacations they suprised me with a decorated 3' tree of my own - lights and all! Something I really was not expecting! Made Christmas quite a bit more special!

I think things are going to be quite a bit better in 2003!

12. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

It's a lame tree, I know - we're going to have to do better next year.

D

Attached Files:

13. ExoticFish macrumors 6502a

ExoticFish

The inner depths of madness, aka Kent, OH
    My girlfriend set me up a little tree at work too! made work a little more cheerful.

Attached Files: