What features/enhancements were added AFTER beta 1 of iOS 5?

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by iBreatheApple, Jun 12, 2012.

1. macrumors 68020

iBreatheApple

Just curious as to what type of little tweaks and updates we can look forward to in the coming betas as I don't remember from last year. Anyone remember what got added between beta 1 and the golden master?

2. macrumors 6502

Assisstive Touch was added in beta 3 :)

3. macrumors 603

Menel

iTunes Match
    Sync via WiFi
    OTA Updates

They were all announced at WWDC2011, just didn't work for the first several betas.

4. macrumors 6502

I hope we get a new Passbook icon, i like the current one, but it looks out of place alongside the others...

5. macrumors 6502a

Reaktor5

The black card holder should be a different color, maybe a brown leather or just a light grey.

6. macrumors 6502a

The only thing I can think of that changed last year was the notification popup. In beta 1 (and maybe 2 I can't recall) you didn't get the black bubble, it only created the list. OTA was "in" beta 1 and 2 but it didn't actually do anything until 3 (again I think my numbers are right). Other than that it was just making it work properly.

7. macrumors 68040

VSMacOne

Considering that it's very likely the new iPhone is going to be a major change from previous models, I'm gonna venture out and say that we'll probably see quite a few more "new" things added to iOS 6 by the time it's released in the fall, and some of them Apple will keep out of the beta until release.