What Flavor Fits you?

Discussion in 'Community' started by wdlove, Jul 9, 2003.

1. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

What Flavor Fits You?

_
    Winston, your flavor is Authentic Apple
    True to the core, you're adored for being both good-natured and caring. In fact, when it comes to friends, you're the gold standard — the one everyone comes to for advice, perspective, and plain old good times. Truth is, people just like having you around. Must be something about your solid disposition that everyone finds so appealing. Or maybe it's the fact that you show your true colors so people know you're the real deal... Read more about the flavor that fits you...
    An Authentic Apple like you deserves a little taste of paradise. What better way to prove what flavor fits you than to try it for yourself? Check out the Dole flavor that's right for you and get a taste of fresh fruit in a bottle. Ready for some more flavor fun? Click here and visit PepsiWorld now.
    _
    http://www.emode.com/tests/flavorfits/authorize/signin.jsp?url=/tests/flavorfits/index.jsp

2. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

i remember ffor our helath class we had to take 5 of those tests and i was goofing off and never took the tests so when i gave a presentation about my personality I didn't reallly talk much but i made up some tests and my teacher checked the site boom i failed a poster

3. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

j-rock, your flavor is Groovy Grapefruit

With a laidback style and anything-goes outlook, your groove is mellow yellow. People enjoy hanging out with you for your calming vibe and unique perspective on life. That's probably because you aren't one to let everyday stress get you down. In fact, your pals would say they've rarely seen your feathers ruffled. But as much as you enjoy the company of your compadres, you're just as happy to spend time solo. Why follow the crowd when you can chill down your own path? Read more about the flavor that fits you...

4. applemacdude macrumors 68040

applemacdude

Ismael, your flavor is Groovy Grapefruit
    With a laidback style and anything-goes outlook, your groove is mellow yellow. People enjoy hanging out with you for your calming vibe and unique perspective on life. That's probably because you aren't one to let everyday stress get you down. In fact, your pals would say they've rarely seen your feathers ruffled. But as much as you enjoy the company of your compadres, you're just as happy to spend time solo. Why follow the crowd when you can chill down your own path?
    --------

Same as jelloshotsrule's

5. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Not going to do it - they ask you for your hobbies, what you like to do - this is just to get your email address so they'll send you things you'll be interested in......:rolleyes:

Guess that would make my flavor Spammity Spam ;)

D

6. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

heh...

I'm not going to repeat the Groovy Grapefruit schpeal... ;)

7. janey macrumors 603

janey

weird...doesn't sound like me lol

8. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

It is kind of like me:

9. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

Didn't work for me. When I click the "View my Results" button it forwards me to a Career Makeover test.

10. medea macrumors 68030

medea

tests like these are ridiculous, I think I'll go drink so orange juice now....... ;)

11. wdlove thread starter macrumors P6

wdlove

Those are indeed very nice qualities übergeek. Are you a person that doesn't like to be complimented?

12. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

the site doesn't work with my machine....oh well

13. Giaguara macrumors 6502a

Spammety spam. How come my email, birthdate, single-or-less status, hobbies, income etc make me feel i donìt want to test? My flavor is Apple, but refusing the Spammety Spam Flavored tests :)

14. King Cobra macrumors 603

Wow. I got the same thing.

I think the "Dole Juices Tropical Paradise" sweepstakes they have is also dumb, but tempting...

15. wdlove thread starter macrumors P6

wdlove

The whole idea is to have fun and to encourage the use of their fruit juices. To drink fruit juice is a very healthy alternative to soda. Just think no carbination thereby avoiding that bloated feeling! :p

16. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

i have this strange addiction to soda...my greek wife says the soda addiction is so pervasive in the greek community that she calls it "greek gold"

remember the saturday night live skit cheeseburger pepsi pepsi cheeseburger? she told me that there are tons of greek owned diners like that in new york:p

17. wdlove thread starter macrumors P6

wdlove

What kind of soda is your addiction? What's popular among the Greek culture?

Can't say that I remember that skit. Was your wedding anything like the movie?

18. voicegy macrumors 65816

voicegy

Sandy Eggo - MacRumors Member since 1-1-2002
    voicegy, your flavor is Crazy Cranberry.

We have to hand it to you. With your self-confidence, gumption, and joie de vivre, you're usually two steps ahead of the pack, willing to try anything once (and usually twice). We'd guess that kind of devil-may-care attitude has won you loads of admirers, particularly those wanting in on some of that positive energy (or maybe just wondering what the heck you're going to do next). Regardless, you're always refreshing with a little kick Ñ a combination sure to juice up any crowd!

(wow, how ego-flattering. I feel like going out and buying Dole products now. Reaching for my Visa card...getting my car keys...heading for the store...glassy eyed...)

19. BaghdadBob macrumors 6502a

BaghdadBob

Groovy Grapefruit...

I think I needed more questions, this really missed the mark on about half my personality. I'm way more schizophrenic than that...

To tie it in with another thread, I came out as OS X.

20. janey macrumors 603

janey

i am not sunny, i don't have a happy-go-lucky attitude, i always think the glass is half-empty, and i am CERTAINLY NOT easy to talk to lol

21. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

well at least u aren't denying it... ;)

22. dreamlance macrumors regular

Sunny Orange - must be all the OJ I drink in the morning.

23. funkywhat2 macrumors 6502a

funkywhat2

Crazy, your flavor is Groovy Grapefruit.

I'd say I'm a groovy guy. But grapefruits are too tart.

24. MrMacMan macrumors 604

MrMacMan

yeah boriinngg

25. wdlove thread starter macrumors P6

wdlove

I trully hope that you will find happiness übergeek. Life is too short! I have live the majority of my life feeling the way that you describe yours!