1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

What game do you most often play online?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Durandal7, Oct 8, 2002.

1. macrumors 68040

What game do you most often go online to play? I am curious to see what is 'in' at Macrumors when it comes to this.

2. macrumors 68000

SilvorX

i have a 28.8 connection so i try to stay away from online games :p...well untill i get a highspeed connection

3. macrumors 6502a

My connection is about the same as Silvorx, so I don't play many, but some on newgrounds.com are pretty funny. Try "African Detroit Cop" it will get you laughing.:D

4. macrumors 68000

mcrain

I used to play Chain of command by 2AM, but they went out of business. I used to love Bolo too, but can't find it anywhere anymore.

5. macrumors 6502a

Tiauguinho

I usualy play Warcraft III and Return to Castle Wolfenstein... Both are great games to play online!

6. macrumors 6502a

chibianh

Tiauguinho, me too! Right now, it's mostly warcraft III for me. I do have RtCW and play that often too. I also have MoH: AA, but have only played it a few times. I try to concentrate on one so I can get good at it.

7. job
    macrumors 68040

job

Usually RtCW, but I need to do a clean reinstall..

Currently Icewind Dale, but no one plays through Gameranger..

I also need to reinstall Tactical-Ops..

8. macrumors 6502a

Return to Castle Wolfenstein DEMO!

I've got the full version, but it's crappy and slow. It's Carbon.

The demo is written in Cocoa.

9. macrumors 6502

Gameranger

RtCW and AvP all the way! :D Im on GameRanger most of the time, contact AssassinOfGates if ye want to play. Same screen name for WarCraft III

10. macrumors 6502a

Tiauguinho

We have to meet at the RTCW servers Chibianh, hitman, tfaz1 and AssassinOfGates! I only have the demo version but I play it almost every day. My nick is: CrazyMother****a (sorry arn...)

11. job
    macrumors 68040

job

sounds like a plan..

I can't play in the next two weeks, but after that... :D :p

I don't really have any favorite servers...do you know the IPs of any good (i.e. fast servers?)

My fav map is Beach btw... ;)