What Games (new and old) Do you want to play on your mac?

Discussion in 'Games' started by JGreen2191991, Jul 20, 2004.

1. JGreen2191991 macrumors newbie

hey i was wondering what games you guys want to play on your mac. PC's shouldn't get most of the good games for themselves! I personally would like to see The matrix online and City of heroes ported. Whatta bout you? :confused: ?

2. Didget macrumors newbie

Didget

Yeah!

Man, how much do I want those games on mac? Too much I say. I WISH THEY WOULD MAKE THEM FOR MAC!!!GRRRAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!
    Sorry, I get emotional about thses things.

3. Cooknn macrumors 68020

Cooknn

I second that. But there are some good games on the Mac right now.

Here are the games that I currently play:
    • Papyrus Nascar Racing 2003 with all the Mod's (Ferrari 330 is my favorite)
      Works beautifully with my Logitech Momo FF wheel and TSW2 Pedals
    • Tombraider 'Angel of Darkness'
    • World of Warcraft (my boys dig this one)

4. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Freecell, with exactly the same card shuffling algorithm as Windows (based on the game number), so I can continue my hopeless quest to beat every one of the 32,000 possible games, in order.

5. pgc6000 macrumors 6502a

MoH: Pacfic Assault and AoM: The Titans would be nice.

6. nerdykarim macrumors member

7. Phat_Pat macrumors 68000

Phat_Pat

8. Sutekidane macrumors 6502a

Sutekidane

Really the only games that I'd love to see on mac is RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 and 3. 3 was way too buggy to be playable on PC however.

9. Dr. Dastardly macrumors 65816

Dr. Dastardly

Luckily I had a decent PC to play HL2 when it came out but Thats the only reason I use the PC now. I don't even turn my PC on anymore, mostly just use my PB for everything.
    Right now I'm lucky that the only game I actually care about is WoW but when they release HL3 and I don't have a PC to play it on I'm going to be seriously bummed. The HL series is the only series of games I really care about.

My girlfriend does like the Sims and is always frusterated when the expansions come out for the PC but the Mac version of the game isn't even out yet. :p

10. TDM21 macrumors 6502a

TDM21

Gotta give my vote to HL2 or at least the Source Engine. I really wish they would try porting the Havok engine again. I go to a local Lan Center and all I play is Counter Strike:Source. That game is like crack.

I really don't want to here all the reasons the engine can't be ported. We all heard them

11. Sol macrumors 68000

Sol

Dredd Vs Death

I would love to play Dredd Vs Death on the Mac. I am currently playing it on the GameCube and the gamepad control is terrible.

12. sancgreal macrumors newbie

sancgreal

age of mythology - strat-games

yep AOM is great on the mac, but doing the whole gameranger thing is a headache for some new users of the mac platform.

i hope AOM: the titans would come out soon. but age of mythology was not received by the mac community as well as MacSoft woulda hoped.

13. risc macrumors 68030

risc

I play World of Warcraft I don't really care about any other games at the moment for Mac. All my other gaming is done on my PSP. I sold my XBox last night a Mac/PSP is the best gaming combo for me!

14. iindigo macrumors 6502a

iindigo

I play Jedi Academy, Spiderman 2, Descent I/II, Cosmo Bots and a few Pangea Software games.

15. freiheit macrumors 6502a

I'd love to play Rollercoaster Tycoon (the original or #2 would be okay), Sim City Classic (but not in MacOS Classic :)) on my Mac.

16. pgc6000 macrumors 6502a

Yeah a lot of people didn't like or buy it. Too bad, because I love AoM and when I played The Titans on the PC I was instantly jealous that I couldn't play it on the Mac.

17. eXan macrumors 601

eXan

I would like to see Cabala's 4x4 Off-Road Adventure 3 for Mac!

Why cant someone make a cool 4x4 OffRoading game on a cool engine, with cool phisics and graphics, with tons of SUVs and trucks??

I like 4x4 Evolution 2, this game is getting boring and its unreallistic :(

18. chv400 macrumors 6502

I wouldnt mind being able to play X-Wing vs Tie Fighter even though it is a bit old and some of the other older space Lucas Arts games i think X-wing Alliance was another.

19. vouder17 macrumors 6502a

vouder17

20. Leareth macrumors 68000

Leareth

I would love to see the Elder Scrolls series ported to Mac especially Morrowind,
    In general I would like to see more single player RPG's for Macs
    I have pretty much every mac RPG worth owning that works on a G3 to G5 mac
    I wish Zoo Tycoon and Bloodrayne would work on my G5 as well as Baldur's Gate 1
    Right now playing Neverwinter Nights HoU exp. and Heroes of Might and Magic IV when bored

21. applekid macrumors 68020

Alright, why the heck is a thread that is more than 6 months old and never got any replies all of a sudden alive? We've had plenty of these kinds of threads before, and they've gone on for pages. Revive those if anything at all.