what hair metal rocker is going baldest?

Discussion in 'Community' started by jefhatfield, Jul 10, 2002.

?

what hard rocker is losing hair the fastest?

1. lars ulrich - metallica

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. kirk hammett - metallica

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. david lee roth

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  4. dimebag - pantera

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

hair metal is dead and in some cases, so is the hair:p

2. menoinjun macrumors 6502a

menoinjun

Honestly...Dimebag has got to be one of the coolest names ever in rock.

I think I'll name my first born Dimebag...male or female.

-Pete "Dimebag" T.

3. Rower_CPU Moderator emeritus

Rower_CPU

David Lee Roth has got to be wearing a wig of some sort...I'm thinking he's as bald and shiny as Picard under there.:D :eek: :p

4. 3rdpath macrumors 68000

3rdpath

2nd star on the right and straight till morning
    when pantera was still an unknown band in dallas he went by " diamond ".

guess that wasn't harsh enough for a real hesher....

but it was cool enough for david lee roth so there ya go.

my favorite kids names are sqeezix and masquachie( those were nicknames my grandfather used for us young'uns...) but somehow my daughter ended up as " dinky".

:D

5. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

that's quite interesting pete...hmm... ;)

it's hard to tell since I haven't seen any of these guys in a while...but I know David Lee Roth had a baldness going on....and I know that Kirk Hammett had been going bald for a while...while Lars Ulrich just had the receeding hairline kicking....

damn...I think my money's going with Kirk...

6. iGav macrumors G3

What makes me laugh is that Jon Bon Jovi's biggest fear is going bald....... so he has his head massaged in the hope that it stimulates hair growth........ :p :p :p

Most of my favourite singers are bald..... Michael Stipe, Moby, Peter Garrett and it certainly hasn't diminshed their talents.......

Anyway I'm thinning out as well.... but I don't give a stuff...... I used to have foot long dreads back in my student days........ and when my hair gets too thin.... then I'll have myself that Kojak....... heh heh :p

7. jefhatfield thread starter Retired

jefhatfield

jon bon jovi is a decent musician but a great actor in my opinion and lack of hair which might strike him in the next ten years won't have any negative bearing on his acting career...he is nearly or already a middle aged man

while there are bald hard rock stars more now, the hair is still an issue but not nearly as much

when joe satriani went shiny bald, i think he made it cool...rob halford is getting there and kerry king shaves his head even though he has some hair...but satriani is shiny bald and this makes him very hard to miss...along with his chrome ibanez electric guitar...which is also shiny

8. iH8Quark macrumors 6502

This is the greatest thread EVER posted on macrumors.

roflmao :D :eek: :p :D :eek: *pauses for breath* :eek: :D :p :D ;)

9. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

10. barkmonster macrumors 68020

barkmonster

lars ulrich. hopefully, rather than falling out, it's slowly growing inward and squeezing his tiny brain bit by bit till his head explodes like that guy on the film scanners. The greedy, balding, napster killing, wingeing, hasn't made a good album since the early 90's, hasbeen, money grabbing ponce that he is.

Okay, I liked napster and got a cable modem 2 years too late!

I suppose david gilmore from pink floyd would be a good choice as far as artists I respect who seem a bit short on hair these days but for insulting "What type of wax did you use to make you're slap shine ?" type comments, Lars is the winner.

No offence to anyone who's bald, it's only a bit of fun afterall.