Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

relimw

macrumors 6502a
May 6, 2004
SC
Mudbug said:
the only person with the ability to update the polls is a bit out of pocket - I think it's something you all can deal with a little longer until we can work out a solution.

Sorry it's taking so long - we're doing what we can about it for the time being.

I take it you can't just give somebody that actually has free-time™ access to do just the daily/weekly/monthly poll?

I didn't realize that arn was an intern, I feel for him. A good friend of mine just made residency about 3 months ago, and he was excited not to be an intern anymore :)

Mechcozmo

macrumors 603
Jul 17, 2004
Counterfit said:
I guess it was you, Moses never actually spoke to Pharoah, Aaron did all the talking. :confused:

But who told Aaron what to say? Aaron did...well...Aaron was a human puppet, kinda.

Torah v2.1.1 said:
The Lord said to Moses, "Wassup dude?"

Mechcozmo

macrumors 603
Jul 17, 2004
Doctor Q said:
Might as well point out the whole coincidence: AaRoN

That proves it. Arn comes from the bible, meaning that Macs are the chosen computing platform. :D

themadchemist

macrumors 68030
Jan 31, 2003
Chi Town
jared_kipe said:
Tis sad that arn hasn't even come around to tell us he is alive on the thread about his absence. :')

maybe it's just a bot auto-posting to create the illusion that he's still around... :D

Mechcozmo

macrumors 603
Jul 17, 2004
wordmunger said:
I can live with that... as long as the auto-bot is as smart and incisive as Arn is ;)

If we see any "PowerBook G5 next week" posts then we know its a bot, right?

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
Hey, would arn suddenly come back from out of nowhere if I said this:

freeipods.com

*now fears that he'll come back just to ban my account* :D

Mechcozmo

macrumors 603
Jul 17, 2004
Dagnabit Counterfit, did you kidnap arn again?

Hey, I have a higher post rate than arn does!

Me vs. arn
Hey, just about four thousand more posts until I catch up to him in numbers...

EDIT: Yay! I just leveled up!

superninjagoat

macrumors 6502
Apr 23, 2004
Apex, N.C
Mechcozmo said:
That proves it. Arn comes from the bible, meaning that Macs are the chosen computing platform. :D

ROTFLMAO

I needed that. I've had a crappy day, and that was the first good laugh I've had. Thanks.

angelneo

macrumors 68000
Jun 13, 2004
afk
Our arn-y lies over the ocean, our arn-y lies over the sea,
our arn-y lies over the ocean, oh bring back our arn-y to us.....
(music dies off)

PS: sorry if its corny, just couldn't help it

maya

macrumors 68040
Oct 7, 2004
somewhere between here and there.
I believe Arn has had enough of this and ran off to recapture his sanity or whatever is left of it. ;) :)

Or maybe he is sneaking around Apple Building and trying to get the scope on the PowerBook G5, Steve jobs caught him and now has him captive, forcing him to starting odd rumors and the sort. :eek: :p :D

Arn's dream. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.