What happened to As the Apple Turns?

Discussion in 'Community' started by Gus, Mar 25, 2003.

1. Gus macrumors 65816

Gus

Don't know how many of you guys frequent (or used to frequent) ATAT, but they have not posted in months now, and I was wondering if any of you had heard anything? I e-mailed them, but never heard anything (they used to reply).
    Just curious.

Regards,
    Gus

2. funkywhat2 macrumors 6502a

funkywhat2

I have been wondering the same thing. I miss my daily laugh with Jack's antics. Hopefully, they'll be back soon.

3. charboneau macrumors member

Well, they had a baby and were only posting sporadically for a few months. My guess is that they're too busy with the baby. Which means they have their priorities in order.

4. shadowfax macrumors 603

shadowfax

I was really disappointed when they stopped posting too, but crazyapplerumors is just about as funny. i am glad they are giving priority to their child.

5. Stelliform macrumors 68000

Stelliform

According to some of their news updates, it all started when the whole family got a stomach bug. The updates have not been regular since. I am sure that if he still wants it, he will come back. When the kid hits a year, their normal life will start resuming. :) (My youngest just turned two! And I am going play golf for the third time this week today. :D:D That would never happen with an under one year old in the house... :))

6. patrick0brien macrumors 68040

patrick0brien

"Have a baby? Guess What? Your life changes" -Dana Carvey

7. kylos macrumors 6502a

kylos

Anya is already a year old. And they were pretty consistent throughout the first year.