Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

morlium

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 18, 2002
earlier this week, i noticed the the iTunes Music Store was offering Bjork's Family Tree boxed set, both as a full album purchase and individual downloads.

now it's gone.
what gives?

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
Yeah, I saw that, too.

Now it's just the Greatest Hits and Telegram albums. I'm sure we'll see all kinds of interesting things showing up and then disappearing as they get the store populated.

morlium

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 18, 2002
i guess we'll see.

i'm pretty anxious to see what next Tuesday brings.

BaghdadBob

macrumors 6502a
Apr 13, 2003
Gorgeous, WA
Speaking of Bjork

I like Bjork, but have never listened to her albums. I have bought Army of Me and Human Behaviour on iTMS, of what they have available, any reccomendations? I'm looking for something along the lines of the last two...kinda groovy electrofunk...

techne

macrumors member
Dec 27, 2002
Caracas, Venezuela
Re: Speaking of Bjork

Originally posted by BaghdadBob
I like Bjork, but have never listened to her albums. I have bought Army of Me and Human Behaviour on iTMS, of what they have available, any reccomendations? I'm looking for something along the lines of the last two...kinda groovy electrofunk...

I Miss You from the Post Album. Björk music ranges from minimalist noise processed songs (Cover me, Cocoon, Frosti), edgy synth-pop (It's in our hand's, Army of Me, Pluto, All neon like), swing (It's Oh So Quiet) to melancholic and ominous orchestrated songs (Joga, Bacherolette, Isobel, Hunter). As usual, it's a sin trying to label an eclectic artist's creations, but it helps to know her if you hadn't heard any of her albums. Very nice post-modern and contemporary music, indeed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.