Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kaltsasa

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2002
Kellogg IA
Mabye they finally went for broke, I normally don't like to be mean like this but they usually really stank. And they were cocky, talking about the "photos" of the new towers they have had for weeks, gimme a break. Macrumors.com is the place to get all your rumor news, spy mac is good for a laugh tho. And for up todate on everything mac I like to check out MacNN.com. Macosrumors.com only updated on average about once a week, and when they did they just rehashed over what everyone else had been saying for a week before, It wouldn't hurt my feelings if they never came back up, unless they have gone off to do a redesign, get their act together and put up some usefull info from now on. If thats the case then I want to see them up and running, I think a few rumor sites is good, to keep the others on thier toes and looking out for juicy info.

kaltsasa

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2002
Kellogg IA
They've had a couple interesting updates the past few days......keep it up and I will post a pic of me eating my shoe.....because just as i put them down, they come up a scratchin.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.