what happened to mac os rumors?

Discussion in 'Mac Help/Tips' started by 3rdpath, Jul 24, 2002.

1. 3rdpath macrumors 68000

3rdpath

2nd star on the right and straight till morning
    their sites been down for a few days...whatup? they're usually not the first with the big news but sometimes they fill in the holes of the stories floating around.

hmmmmm

2. kaltsasa macrumors 6502a

Mabye they finally went for broke, I normally don't like to be mean like this but they usually really stank. And they were cocky, talking about the "photos" of the new towers they have had for weeks, gimme a break. Macrumors.com is the place to get all your rumor news, spy mac is good for a laugh tho. And for up todate on everything mac I like to check out MacNN.com. Macosrumors.com only updated on average about once a week, and when they did they just rehashed over what everyone else had been saying for a week before, It wouldn't hurt my feelings if they never came back up, unless they have gone off to do a redesign, get their act together and put up some usefull info from now on. If thats the case then I want to see them up and running, I think a few rumor sites is good, to keep the others on thier toes and looking out for juicy info.

3. Ensign Paris macrumors 68000

Ensign Paris

MacOSRumors.com is down but http://www.mosr.com/ isn't.

The guy who runs MacOSRumors takes his servers down quite often.

Ensign

4. kaltsasa macrumors 6502a

Still kicking I see then, and some new and decent info to boot.....my foot may just get inserted into my mouth yet.:rolleyes:

5. SilvorX macrumors 68000

SilvorX

maybe that guy really likes to restart the server n restart it non stop in early hours? :D lol
    nah he wouldnt do that

6. mmmdreg macrumors 65816

mmmdreg

goodie..they're sometimes quite an interesting read...

7. kaltsasa macrumors 6502a

They've had a couple interesting updates the past few days......keep it up and I will post a pic of me eating my shoe.....because just as i put them down, they come up a scratchin.