Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
were you trying to sell something in it?
If so, it was deleted or wastelanded because you're trying to sell outside the marketplace.
you can post in the marketplace when you have 100+ posts.

*points down*
I love you too, Electro Funk :)

Electro Funk

macrumors 65816
Dec 8, 2005
The Opium Garden
nickelbackmac said:
I posted a thread, "Sorry I can't post in Marketplace but..." and its GONE! I need to see my replies. Did it move to Marketplace or something?

if you were trying to sell something and dont have the min post count it was probably wastelanded... ;)

Damn you katie... :D

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
The thread was deleted. If you can't sell in the Marketplace, you can't sell anywhere.

Note that spamming to get to 100 posts will wind up getting most of those posts deleted. Not that you've shown any sign of that... others have, though, so I wanted to warn you, just in case.

baby duck monge

macrumors 68000
Feb 16, 2003
Memphis, TN
Only 30-something posts more and you can do it. And you can reply to other threads in the Marketplace, you just can't start your own (and don't try to start your own FS in someone else's thread). Unfortunately for you, posts in the Marketplace don't actually contribute to your post count.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.