Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
I stole it! :eek:

dogeyes.gif

afields

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 1, 2004
I meant to say what happened to apple's laptop line.... :eek:

wordmunger

macrumors 603
Sep 3, 2003
North Carolina
afields said:
I meant to say what happened to apple's laptop line.... :eek:

I think we still need a little more here. Last I checked, Apple's laptop line is still there.

Things may change a bit come Monday... stay tuned.

Mechcozmo

macrumors 603
Jul 17, 2004
:eek:

I know where this post is a goin'.... say it with me now....

Wasteland!

We are gonna see some serious Wastelandage quite soon! :D

"You've got Wasteladitized!"

I like getting to these threads before they are closed....

el greenerino

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2003
The title of this post was very vague and enigmatic, that was why I was compelled to read.afields, you're pretentious attempt at grabbing my attention has succeded, but the question still remains (albiet a redundant subject), what has happened to the laptop line?

I don't expect an undate at MWSF becuase all of the hype is centered elsewhere (ipod flash, imac mini, iworks, asteroid, etc.), but I expect a powerbook update soon after, a week or so, becuase they are in desperate need of an update and the dualcore G4's should be ready by now. But just to play devils advocate, dualcore G4's would take the umph away from a the G5 introduction so we might not have an update till those are ready months from now.

If they ever will be.

hcuar

macrumors 65816
Jul 23, 2004
Dallas
SiliconAddict said:
*whispers* What afields doesn't realize is that I have secretly replaced the laptop with folgers crystals.
worried.gif

I'm sorry... but this was one of the funniest replies of the week. I can't believe no one gave you credit. ;)

afields

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 1, 2004
Ok. This thread didn't go in the direction I thought it would. Oh well, nice jokes guys! :D

altair

macrumors regular
Nov 22, 2002
Seattle, WA
Just because your questions are reminding me of a lewis black skit....

what direction exactly were you expecting the thread to take?

"If it werent for my horse, i wouldnt have spent that year in college" - Lewis Black

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.