Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KnightWRX

macrumors Pentium
Jan 28, 2009
Quebec, Canada
2. Weight training. 3-4 x a week. Chest/triceps one day, Back and biceps another day, throw in some leg and abs, then repeat.

What about deltoids (anterior and posterior) ? Shoulders are quite an important part of your anatomy you know ;)

I do Chest/deltoids everyday, day 1 is Biceps/triceps, day 2 is Legs/back, I do 1-2-1-2 and on the fifth day I do a full body workout.

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
A dip station and girls in their summer dresses have done wonders for my physique.

...nah it's just the Abercrombie and Fitch stores make me feel like a scab on society if I don't workout and pose shirtless. :p

I am being serious about the dip station. I spent $100 for a simple one, plus I have a chinup bar. These two items have really made a difference in practical fitness for me. I'm not bulky, but I don't have to try too hard to feel and look pretty good.

determined09

macrumors 65816
Jun 9, 2009
You need variation in your training. Some days run slow, some days run fast, some days uphil, etc... Just running for 2 hours on the treadmill isn't a smart way to work out, it's like those girls that go to the gym and use the elliptical machines in order to stay 110 lbs. sure they are skinny, but how many pull ups can they do? How many miles can they swim? How much can they dead lift?

OP don't take this in a negative way. Only trying to help.
What does "OP" mean?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.