Hello everyone. I have a 27" 2012 iMac on order, but my 2009 is still performing well. I am considering the upgrade for new USB3 and Thunderbolt support, faster graphics, better cpu (I do a lot of video encoding), etc. It seems like this might be a good time to "flip" my 2009 iMac as it is still under Apple Care protection. Late 2009 27" iMac i7 CPU 4850 Radeon graphics 16GB Ram 1TB hard drive Apple Care until October 2013. Value? Should I sell this now while it has quite a bit of Apple Care left or should I wait for the next refresh?