Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dejamoi

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 21, 2005
OK, first of all I AM NOT USING LIMEWIRE TO DOWNLOAD COPYRIGHTED THINGS like films, games, etc. So please, do not say that I can't post anything illegal because I'm not asking an illegal question. I am just using it to get files from my cousin from Thunder Bay because he has all of my presentation files for school at home and he refuses to upload them to the internet (dial-up) so he said he will just put them on a P2P program so I can download them. So please, for him and I, what is the next best thing when it comes to a file sharing program that actually is compatible with OS X Tiger? Thanks so much for anyone who can help me, and for those that still think what I'm doing is illegal (which isn't), please FEEL FREE to email me at dejamoi@hotmail.com, THAT'S dejamoi@hotmail.com.

Thank you,

Bob

MacDawg

Moderator emeritus
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
Acquisition

Woof, Woof – Dawg
pawprint.gif

asherman13

macrumors 6502a
Jul 31, 2005
SF Bay Area, CA
acquisition for sure....if the files (compressed or not) are under 10mb, you could both create g-mail accounts and e-mail 'em...i can give you an invite if need be.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.