what is the funniest or most outrageous spam you have recieved?

Discussion in 'Community' started by jefhatfield, Oct 12, 2003.

1. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

i got one today that said i am an adult website admistrator and because of that they allocated funds from my account, and if this is a mistake, please send them my credit card number and expiration:p

how dumb do they think people are?

i thought adult website administrators asked for the credit card numbers...btw, i am not an adult website administrator or an administrator of any kind:p

2. ColoJohnBoy macrumors 65816

ColoJohnBoy

I like the ones that are from some Zimbabwe government official asking to borrow my bank account for awhile to save the country - all I have to do is pay the $10,000 transfer fee.

It stuns me that people actually fell for it, more than once.

3. mymemory macrumors 68020

mymemory

Every single one offering me anything that just would work if I was living in the USA. I'm in Venezuela!!!

The funny thing is that I'm starting to receive Venezuelan spam too and they are really helpfull:confused:

The only span I like are those Rusing girls that are triying to find a husband in the US, very pretty;)

And the University Diplomas would be helpful if you are appliying for a US visa or something.

4. tazo macrumors 68040

tazo

Any of the ones that tell me I can increase the size of parts I don't have ;)

Trust me, there is no need for me to increase my cup size....:p

5. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-man says....I love the ones that say "Stop Spam Now" or something like that....or when I was stuck using an XP laptop with IE and kept getting popups "Stop popups forever!".....oh yeah!