What is the largest Apple Store in Texas?

Discussion in 'Community' started by Metatron, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Metatron macrumors 6502

Metatron

I am wanting to know so that I can be there with all the Mac addicts like myself when Tiger is unleashed. I know there are four of them, but which is the largest or does anyone know where I can find out?

2. starcrossed macrumors regular

I've only been to the store in Houston at the Galleria Mall, and the one in Austin at the Barton Creek Square Mall. I think of the two the best party would be at Austin Store since it is new, a nice size, and Austin has a lot of Mac folks there. I would love to drive down and attend the party but I get a better deal online with my edu. discount, and I still get to have it at my door on the day of release. Maybe I head down to one next time around after they open up the Apple Store in here in San Antonio this coming fall.

3. Moof1904 macrumors 65816

I've been to the one in Austin and both Dallas locations. They're pretty much the same size. If anything, the one in Austin is ever so slightly smaller.

If you're in the northmost Palestine, I'd say that it's not worth the drive to Austin or Houston. If you're in the southmost Palestine, it's a tossup in distance.

(For those of you confused by this, there are two cities named Palestine in Texas.)

4. Peyote macrumors 6502a

Peyote

I plan on going to the smallest, lowest profile store around me, so that I might have a better chance of winning something!

5. ham_man macrumors 68020

ham_man

The Austin store is real nice, as well as having lots of Mac adults and iPod teens (grrrrrrrr).

I suppose that I should know, as I go there every weekend... :rolleyes: