What is your color?

Discussion in 'Community' started by wdlove, Dec 17, 2003.

1. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

2. sonofslim macrumors 6502a

sonofslim

3. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

surpringly enough, despite me not believing much in these, this is fairly accurate... especially the "love hate" thing...

paul

4. howard macrumors 68020

howard

waddya know, green my favorite color...with a little cyan and blue...ok..

5. Toppa G's macrumors 6502

I am lightgoldenrodyellow
    #FAFAD2
    -----
    Your dominant hues are red and green, so you're definately not afraid to get in and stir things up. You have no time for most people's concerns, you'd rather analyze with your head than be held back by some random "gut feeling".

Your saturation level is very low - you have better things to do than jump headfirst into every little project. You make sure your actions are going to really accomplish something before you start because you hate wasting energy making everyone else think you're working.

Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.
    -----
    Accurate, I think.

6. barkmonster macrumors 68020

barkmonster

You are Dark Red Violet

Your dominant hues are red and magenta. You love doing your own thing and going on your own adventures, but there are close friends you know you just can't leave behind. You can influence others on days when you're patient, but most times you just want to go out, have fun, and do your own thing.

Your saturation level is high - you get into life and have a strong personality. Everyone you meet will either love you or hate you - either way, your goal is to get them to change the world with you. You are very hard working and don't have much patience for people without your initiative.

Your outlook on life is slightly darker than most people's. You try to see things for what they are and face situations honestly. You'd rather get to the point than look for what's good.

I agree with most of this

7. medea macrumors 68030

medea

you are mediumauqamarine
    #66CDAA

Your dominant hues are cyan and green. Although you definately strive to be logical you care about people and know there's a time and place for thinking emotionally. Your head rules most things but your heart rules others, and getting them to meet in the middle takes a lot of your energy some days.

Your saturation level is medium - You're not the most decisive go-getter, but you can get a job done when it's required of you. You probably don't think the world can change for you and don't want to spend too much effort trying to force it.

Your outlook on life is brighter than most people's. You like the idea of influencing things for the better and find hope in situations where others might give up. You're not exactly a bouncy sunshine but things in your world generally look up.

8. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

Raid goes gold!

The only thing I don't agree with is the 'gut feeling' but maybe it's because I listen to my 'gut feeling' and then ask myself why I think that way.

Funny thing is my favorite colours are silver and blue. :)

9. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

10. amnesiac1984 macrumors 6502a

Pretty much somes me up, this is quite a clever little thing although i suppose it does require you to do most of the work. (ie anyone with a list of words like that could summarize somebody's character by the words they choose)

but blue and green have always been my favourite colours so it is quite interesting that they have got the colour/personality match right!

11. tazo macrumors 68040

tazo

That middle part about saturation level, is me to the T...crazy :)

12. trebblekicked macrumors 6502a

trebblekicked

deeppink, baby....

Your dominant hues are red and magenta. You love doing your own thing and going on your own adventures, but there are close friends you know you just can't leave behind. You can influence others on days when you're patient, but most times you just want to go out, have fun, and do your own thing.

Your saturation level is high - you get into life and have a strong personality. Everyone you meet will either love you or hate you - either way, your goal is to get them to change the world with you. You are very hard working and don't have much patience for people without your initiative.

Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation.

pretty accurate, i guess.

13. TimDaddy macrumors 6502

Versailles, KY (and that's pronounced Vurr-sales)
    edit: hmmm..... well..... I don't know.
    <center><table bgcolor="#87CEFA" border=1 width="50%"><tr><td><center><font color="#000000"><big>you are lightskyblue</big><br>#87CEFA</font></center></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><center><font color="#000000" size=-1><br>Your dominant hues are cyan and blue. You like people and enjoy making friends. You're conservative and like to make sure things make sense before you step into them, especially in relationships. You are curious but respected for your opinions by people who you sometimes wouldn't even suspect.<br><br>Your saturation level is lower than average - You don't stress out over things and don't understand people who do. Finishing projects may sometimes be a challenge, but you schedule time as you see fit and the important things all happen in the end, even if not everyone sees your grand master plan.<br><br>Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.<br></font></center></td></tr><tr><td><center><a href="http://spacefem.com/colorquiz">the spacefem.com html color quiz</a></center></td></tr></table></center>

Wow. That does kind of sum me up pretty well, although I am not quite as bright and happy as it may sound.

14. AmigoMac macrumors 68020

AmigoMac

you are khaki #F0E68C

Your dominant hues are red and green, so you're definately not afraid to get in and stir things up. You have no time for most people's concerns, you'd rather analyze with your head than be held back by some random "gut feeling".

Your saturation level is lower than average - You don't stress out over things and don't understand people who do. Finishing projects may sometimes be a challenge, but you schedule time as you see fit and the important things all happen in the end, even if not everyone sees your grand master plan.

Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.

:D :D :D

;)

C'est la vie... the polite way to say "sh*t happens" ... that's the point!

15. MacFan25 macrumors 68000

MacFan25

For the most part, I think this sums me up pretty well.

16. howard macrumors 68020

howard

thats almost exactly what i got the first time...then i changed it a little to get something different :)

funny though we seem to have the same type of personality, and from what i've noticed similiar taste in music :)

17. WinterMute Moderator emeritus

WinterMute

I'm hotpink apparently, description isn't too far off, although I'm less fun than it makes and a lot more abrasive, still, Hotpink huh?

I can live with that.;) ;) ;) :D

18. AmigoMac macrumors 68020

AmigoMac

Second job...

Now go to a "Art Directors toolkit" like application and check wether or not you're web safe :D :D :D

According to the app , I'm not :(

Have fun! ;)

19. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

you are greenyellow
    #ADFF2F

Your dominant hues are green and yellow. There's no doubt about the fact that you think with your head, but you don't want to be seen as boring and want people to know about your adventurous streak now and again.

Your saturation level is higher than average - You know what you want, but sometimes know not to tell everyone. You value accomplishments and know you can get the job done, so don't be afraid to run out and make things happen.

Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation.

---

That doesn't describe me in the least bit. People have no trouble seeing that I'm not boring ;) and my outlook on life is not 'bright' (its not dark either thought). Im not 'sunny and optomistic' either.

It would be fun to check a whole bunch of the options that contradict one another (like optomistic and pesimistic) and see what happens.

I'm too lazy to do that though. Lazy should have been an option. ;):D

scem0

20. King Cobra macrumors 603

All right. I got the first aqua. :D

you are aqua
    #00FFFF

Your dominant hues are green and blue. You're smart and you know it, and want to use your power to help people and relate to others. Even though you tend to battle with yourself, you solve other people's conflicts well.

Your saturation level is very high - you are all about getting things done. The world may think you work too hard but you have a lot to show for it, and it keeps you going. You shouldn't be afraid to lead people, because if you're doing it, it'll be done right.

Highly accurate, and I'm judging this based on my own personal experiences.

21. etoiles macrumors 6502a

etoiles

Hey King Cobra, we are very close... I am just more of a realist when it comes to my outlook on life hehe ;)

darkcyan #008B8B

Your dominant hues are green and blue. You're smart and you know it, and want to use your power to help people and relate to others. Even though you tend to battle with yourself, you solve other people's conflicts well.

Your saturation level is very high - you are all about getting things done. The world may think you work too hard but you have a lot to show for it, and it keeps you going. You shouldn't be afraid to lead people, because if you're doing it, it'll be done right.

Your outlook on life can be bright or dark, depending on the situation. You are flexible and see things objectively.

22. voicegy macrumors 65816

voicegy

Sandy Eggo - MacRumors Member since 1-1-2002
    I am lightcyan

Your saturation level is very low - you have better things to do than jump headfirst into every little project. You make sure your actions are going to really accomplish something before you start because you hate wasting energy making everyone else think you're working.

Hmmm...well, that sums it up pretty well for me. That was fun!:)

23. manitoubalck macrumors 6502a

manitoubalck

you are darkkhaki
    #BDB76B

Your saturation level is lower than average - You don't stress out over things and don't understand people who do. Finishing projects may sometimes be a challenge, but you schedule time as you see fit and the important things all happen in the end, even if not everyone sees your grand master plan.

Your outlook on life is brighter than most people's. You like the idea of influencing things for the better and find hope in situations where others might give up. You're not exactly a bouncy sunshine but things in your world generally look up

What the? Some infact most may agree.
    AmigoMac your 1st two paragraphs are exaclty the sam, 3rd is more or less the same.

24. AmigoMac macrumors 68020

AmigoMac

Yeah, It looks the same, but seems to be you're the dark side :D :D :D

;)

25. true777 macrumors 6502a

true777

"Your dominant hues are green and yellow. There's no doubt about the fact that you think with your head, but you don't want to be seen as boring and want people to know about your adventurous streak now and again.
    Your saturation level is higher than average - You know what you want, but sometimes know not to tell everyone. You value accomplishments and know you can get the job done, so don't be afraid to run out and make things happen.
    Your outlook on life can be bright or dark, depending on the situation. You are flexible and see things objectively"

Sure, I could say that this summarizes me, but doesn't it seem like most *every* of these possible outcomes summarizes most *anyone* if the person is inclined to believe it and relate it to personal traits?

I mean, this stuff is written so vague, while cleverly only highlighting the positive aspects of any trait it's describing. It is known that people tend to believe most anything about themselves, as long as it's positive. So I think this just makes use of this psychological principle. And note how - whenever it does make a strong statement that could potentially be wrong - it also includes the opposite (the principle of "you're outgoing, but you also have a quiet side..." - I mean, who wouldn't feel this fits them, especially if it describes them as being a great, successful person full of wonderful traits?).

Still, it's clever and a lot of fun!