What iTunes visuals do you use?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by harveypooka, Nov 23, 2005.

1. harveypooka macrumors 65816

What iTunes visuals do you use? Built in or third party? I'm hoping to start this thread to get a good list of quality, interesting and beautiful visuals as I lost the link to one I loved and can't find it again!

2. harveypooka thread starter macrumors 65816

A few of those links are dead. There was a visualiser I found recently one that downloaded images from the net...can't remember what it was, but it looked gorgeous. Any ideas?

3. Danksi macrumors 68000

Danksi

I've never really bothered with visuals, but my 3-year old daughter was completely hooked last night.

4. harveypooka thread starter macrumors 65816

Well, good for three year olds and me! I like visuals - great for when your Mac is in the dark.

5. Diatribe macrumors 601

Diatribe

Huh? Every single one is working for me...

BTW, the one you are talking about is here. Google is your friend ;)

6. harveypooka thread starter macrumors 65816

G-Force, iGoom, Shortcut and WhiteCap don't work...I still can't remember the name of this gorgeous visualiser. I think it mentioned it on Tao of the Mac.

7. Diatribe macrumors 601

Diatribe

I am afraid to tell you that ALL the links work fine. Don't know what you could possibly be doing wrong... :rolleyes:
    Anyway... the only visualizer that dl images from the net is the one mentioned in my previous post...

8. harveypooka thread starter macrumors 65816

That's not the one...maybe I'm thinking of a screensaver....hmmm. I'm telling ya, those links don't work! Maybe it's a UK thing....

9. SummerBreeze macrumors 6502a

SummerBreeze

I guess I'm boring, I've always just used the regular visualizer. I love it too, I turn it on when I'm listening to music in my room while not at my computer. I like the really pretty colors, I'm easily amused.

I will have to check out some of these links, they look pretty cool.

10. johnnyjibbs macrumors 68030

johnnyjibbs

I've downloaded about 10 different visualisers but I've always liked the default one the best. It could do with an update though.

11. joepunk macrumors 68030

joepunk

I have never used any of the visualizers as they tend to slow down the older G4 PM's that I used to use. And I am usually working in photoshop or InDesign while listening to music.

12. Will Cheyney macrumors 6502a

Will Cheyney

When I do use them (the novelty of fullscreen iTunes visuals wore off a couple of years ago now :p - especially when PC users got to have the same thing!), I just use the good old default.