Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pknz

macrumors 68020
Mar 22, 2005
NZ
They also forgot the person that takes no notice and can't remember how they undress.

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
I'm a 1 and a 3, but more three than one.

Blue Velvet said:
They forgot:

Undressing to music. What would be your theme tune?

QUEEN!
It's all Queen.

Or the scissor sisters...
Or David Bowie.

I'm a nerd. :eek:

vniow

macrumors G4
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.
Hmm, lets see...

1) If you throw your clothes all over the place, you are a friendly, life-of-the-party type. You are free with your thoughts and opinions, not caring much about what others think of you. Your parents might think your room looks like a cyclone hit it? but it actually represents your happy, individualistic nature!

Not really, my clothes are thrown around in quite an organised fashion.

2) If you remove each piece of clothing and put it away carefully, you are a serious person who likes her life to be very calm. You are comfortable with routine, and you believe that the best way to deal with life's problems is to prevent them in the first place. You are a perfectionist. By nature you are quite shy. You are observant and you know more about some people than they think, just because you've watched them. You are dependable and sometimes intense. You think carefully before making decisions. You go about your tasks methodically, with concentration. You know how to pay attention.

Shy and observant yes. Someone who carefully puts away clothing no.

3) If you take off the shirt, and ten minutes later get around to the pants,

Sounds about right. :D

4) If you get out of your clothes as quickly as possible,

Depends on who I'm having over.

5) If you take off your rings, earrings, necklace, watch, etcetera before anything else, you are a warm and sensitive person. You are considerate and thoughtful, and you give good advice to your friends. You are a natural born romantic.

Hm, that would involve me having jewelry that I actually remove so no.

6) If you don't have an undressing routine and you never do it the same way twice, you are a very curious and interesting person. You enjoy a broad range of activities. You take risks and enjoy fun and adventure. You are very sociable.

Eh...

Not sure where I stand on this, when I get home I usually put my jacket somewhere where I can quickly grab it the next morning. Maybe #3 is where I fit best since I tend to remove the shirt first and the pants some time after when I'm heading to bed (although if its warm enough I'm likely to keep the shirt off and walk around in a sports bra all day) but I don't think its a good match for my personality type which seems to be a mix of several of the options.

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
#3 and #6.

Music wise? Hmmm... tricky...

Maybe Warm Leatherette - The Normal
or
Some Leonard Cohen

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
Jaffa Cake said:
I think how you undress other people would reveal more interesting things about the sort of person you are... :p

*ding ding ding* give this man a prize... that's what i thought too. :p

greatdevourer

macrumors 68000
Aug 5, 2005
I'm 3, 4, 5, but also with the personality of 2 if not the symptoms. Dammit! Only I could screw up psychology :p

L

Lau

pknz said:
They also forgot the person that takes no notice and can't remember how they undress.

Yeah, that's me! Although I think I'm closest to 6 - depends on the day, man. :D

Blue Velvet said:
What would be your theme tune?

Femme Fatale by The Velvet Underground? :D

Although, to be honest it's more likely to be "Oh My God" by the Kaiser Chiefs, and not in a good way. :eek: ;)

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
You know what I hate?

People who just like to walk around after they get undressed.

Rob does this. I get up in the morning and there he is, just out of the shower making tea. Naked. :confused:

There are guys at the gym like this, too (sometimes it's well appreciated).
They brush their teeth at the sink - naked. Stand at the urinal - naked. Talk to me - naked.

Put a fracking towel on.

Unless you're hot. :D

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
iGary said:
You know what I hate?

People who just like o walk around after they get undressed.

Rob does this. I get up in the morning and there he is, just out of the shower making tea. Naked. :confused:

There are guys at the gym like this, too (sometimes it's well appreciated).
They brush their teeth at the sink - naked. Stand at the urinal - naked. Talk to me - naked.

Put a fracking towel on.

Unless you're hot. :D

Ooo... don't come and stay with me then — I'm always wandering around the place with no clothes on.

I love me a bit of nekkid. :D

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
Blue Velvet said:
Ooo... don't come and stay with me then — I'm always wandering around the place with no clothes on.

We're staying with you when we come, nekkid or not. ;) :D

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
iGary said:
You know what I hate?

People who just like to walk around after they get undressed.

:eek: DOH! i do that sometimes, but usually it's while i am getting dressed. i'm a perpetual procrastinator (say that 5 times fast) and will get on the undercrackers and stand around trying to figure out what to wear, or do my hair or whatever. what i hate is when it's taken as some sort of foreplay... there's no purposeful seduction going on at all, i'm just scatter-brained... and don't need further distractions. :p

i've been around people who just hang their "bits and pieces" out there and try to carry on with life normally; there's something rather disturbing about that. :eek:

L

Lau

Blue Velvet said:

Yeah, me too. :) I got used to it living with my ex, and then had to make a conscious effort not to do it when in shared flats or when staying with my parents. It's not pervy, I'm just lazy, and can never be arsed to find clothes when all I'm doing is making a cup o tea. :p

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
iBlue said:
:eek: DOH! i do that sometimes, but usually it's while i am getting dressed. i'm a perpetual procrastinator (say that 5 times fast) and will get on the undercrackers and stand around trying to figure out what to wear, or do my hair or whatever. what i hate is when it's taken as some sort of foreplay... there's no purposeful seduction going on at all, i'm just scatter-brained... and don't need further distractions. :p

i've been around people who just hang their "bits and pieces" out there and try to carry on with life normally; there's something rather disturbing about that. :eek:

That's fine.

But don't wander into the kitchen and make tea, vacuum...or if you are at the gym, don't talk to me with your wang hanging out.

And yes, if I walk past you with my clothes off on the way to the shower, don't think we're about to go at it. You'll know it when that happens. :p :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.